2023 ... players in trouble ..breaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a couple of hayseeds getting into a bit of boofy wrestling.

Mitchell and Wighton arrested over alleged birthday party incident

By Dan Walsh

February 5, 2023 — 11.05am

NRL stars Latrell Mitchell and Jack Wighton have been arrested over an alleged incident near a Canberra nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Mitchell and Wighton, who were out celebrating Wighton’s 30th birthday before returning to NRL All Stars camp in Sydney, are alleged to have been wrestling between themselves in Canberra’s CBD.
Jack Wighton and Latrell Mitchell pictured together on Saturday night.

Jack Wighton and Latrell Mitchell pictured together on Saturday night.CREDIT:INSTAGRAM
A statement provided to the Herald by ACT police confirmed that Mitchell was arrested for resisting arrest once police were called by witnesses.

“About 3.45am today (Sunday, 5 February 2023), ACT Policing responded to reports of a disturbance near a nightclub on Bunda Street in the city,” the police statement read.

“Two men - a 30-year-old from Bywong, NSW and a 25-year-old man from Chifley, NSW - were arrested at the scene.

“The 30-year-old has been charged with fight in a public place and fail to comply with an exclusion direction, while the 25-year-old has been charged with fight in a public place, affray, and resist territory public official. They are expected to face the ACT Magistrates Court at a later date.”

An NRL spokesman confirmed the matter is being investigated by the NRL Integrity Unit.
More to come.

Must've been one hell of a birthday party…

I know that even athletes are allowed to have fun, but I would not be happy if any of our highly-paid players were out on the piss at 3.45am on a Sunday morning, especially when they were away "in camp" for a rep game.

Can anything be dumber than a "Known" NRL superstar ... deciding to argue with the coppers and resist arrest ... it was probably just a caution until then ....
Yes v stupid and arrogant. Most of the attitude problems stem from the nrl no longer having any ‘players’, every single player is now a ‘star’ at a minimum and the rest are ‘super stars’. I think the media need to hit the reset button and get back to calling players what most of them are ‘players’, realistically there are only a few ‘stars’ maybe then some of these players might find some humility and act more appropriately

I thought Latrell was a changed man since coming back from the US?? Well, that's what I keep reading anyway. Seems they need to reactivate the PR folks at the Rabbits.

Yes v stupid and arrogant. Most of the attitude problems stem from the nrl no longer having any ‘players’, every single player is now a ‘star’ at a minimum and the rest are ‘super stars’. I think the media need to hit the reset button and get back to calling players what most of them are ‘players’, realistically there are only a few ‘stars’ maybe then some of these players might find some humility and act more appropriately

Like this one, footy "star" the title goes......
He played one game off the bench for a Baby Bronco side decimated by injury 🤦🏻‍♂️ yet he's a star!

Like this one, footy "star" the title goes......
He played one game off the bench for a Baby Bronco side decimated by injury 🤦🏻‍♂️ yet he's a star!
I like to think I’m over most players that have played and are or were “stars” but I’ve never heard of this bloke.It’s a shame what journalism has become,been allowed to become

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4