2023 ... players in trouble ..breaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can we stop bothering about about the NRL players ma and pa and sister and 2nd cousin getting in trouble with the law. Or start a new thread somewhere, call it Crime Confidential, Scandals (alleged) in Families of NRL Players.
This one is for actual NRL players. Aren't there enough for you?

What are peoples thoughts on the above two stories?

Considering they go to pains to point out that the players are not involved do you think it needs this level of reporting? I know it is news but seems pretty tasteless to me

You're definitely right, if my old man finally gets caught for XYZ (jokes.jokes) I'm sure they won't mention my name.

Considering they go to pains to point out that the players are not involved do you think it needs this level of reporting? I know it is news but seems pretty tasteless to me
Yep, waste of space. Not interested in the slightest.

Parents of Rugby League players behaving badly have chimed in with ... is that all you've got ... hold my beer ...

Mrs Haas and Mrs Hynes lead a spirited response, followed closely by Mr. Amone and Mr. Fifita ...

It is very tasteless indeed ! .

But the Media Mongrels have no Morals as long as they write a story to make Money

He won a Premiership for Manly and so all his Media sins are forgiven :)
That is his only claim to fame. Has lined his pockets over many decades from Manly and taken the club for a ride. Just disappear would be good and take his nephew with him..... @:cool: @:cool: @:cool: :mad::mad::mad:

That is his only claim to fame. Has lined his pockets over many decades from Manly and taken the club for a ride. Just disappear would be good and take his nephew with him..... @:cool: @:cool: @:cool: :mad::mad::mad:
A bit harsh feathered friend

We will agree to disagree

A bit harsh feathered friend

We will agree to disagree
I really do not like him @BOZO ... Few Years ago, when they sold the seats on the sideline and The Fat Greek was the host, I took my son to a Manly v Panthers game. Arrogant rude pr1ck. Didn't talk to anyone but Andy Raymond when he walked past. Just ate the pies and sausage rolls. Then again a few years later in the presidents room. Rude and arrogant. No respect for supporters, just himself......He is a useless flog. Anyway, back to the title thread.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4