2023 Indigenous Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

skeagle

Reserve Grader
E3042F09-9469-4CCF-AF4D-75BF684481B9.png

And now it's on the club's website

The jersey features an intricate artistic design crafted by Aleta Wassell. Aleta is a proud Aboriginal woman with ancestral ties to the Darkinjung people and is a local Northern Beaches performer, artist and creator.

This artwork features three circular layers of tree roots meeting in a central ring that represents a gathering and coming together for the Indigenous round. The interlaced root system honours an ongoing connection to Country and represents the many different experiences of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples across Australia.

My fav was still the Cliffy Lyons one. Love the idea of players past and present contributing to the jersey

Off the top of my head we have had
Cliffy
Michael Bani
Mal Cochrane
Cade Cust
Brian kelly
Kevin McGuiness (or was he NE?)
Jason Saab (I think)
Dale Shearer
Joel Thompson
Frank Stokes (i think)
George Rose

Sure I have missed some but that would be a fair list to get feedback from

Not a fan. I like the 2017 one and also the iconic Cliffy one. This one looks a university assignment.
Damn whitest indigenous lady I've ever seen, probably not allowed to say that 🤷🏻‍♂️

When is it Catholic Round. Or the Masonic lodge round. Or white single dads round. etc etc etc. Just more divisive discrimination. NO for me.

When is it Catholic Round. Or the Masonic lodge round. Or white single dads round. etc etc etc. Just more divisive discrimination. NO for me.
I have it on good authority that there's been a secret handshake deal done for a Masonic Lodge round.

Damn whitest indigenous lady I've ever seen, probably not allowed to say that 🤷🏻‍♂️
Pauline Hanson seems to get away with saying it.
Not sure if she'd say it to someone like Jack Wighton though. Or maybe Nicho, or a few others I can think of.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4