2022 Trial dates - Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member

2022 Trials​

Friday, February 18, Leichhardt Oval​

6pm: Sydney Roosters vs Canberra Raiders

8pm: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles vs Wests Tigers

Ticket price information will be advised soon.

Friday, February 25, Central Coast Stadium

6pm: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders

8pm: Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers

2022 Trials​

Friday, February 18, Leichhardt Oval​

6pm: Sydney Roosters vs Canberra Raiders

8pm: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles vs Wests Tigers

Ticket price information will be advised soon.

Friday, February 25, Central Coast Stadium

6pm: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders

8pm: Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers
I heard all the Trial games will be televised by Foxtel, can anyone confirm this.

Wonder if it'll still be raining then. Hopefully not, or playing second we'll be on a very chopped up field.

First trial mainly B team with top 13 20min or so

Second trial top 13 50min or so with B team filling the rest.

Turbo no trials

But Des will do 20min for top 13 in the second trial and we'll lose 2 of our first 3

First trial mainly B team with top 13 20min or so
Second trial top 13 50min or so with B team filling the rest.

Turbo no trials

But Des will do 20min for top 13 in the second trial and we'll lose 2 of our first 3
Every year! Haha

The daughter is very happy with a televised trial on Feb 18th. It’s her birthday and she turns 25 (can you believe that @Mark from Brisbane !). When we reminisce about the Manly travelling supporters crew, she always has a memory where you’re involved in a positive way. I just thought I’d add that after the rough time you’ve been going thru. Seriously mate, the stuff she remembers from back then is amazing (and the stuff she never told her mother is just as amazing….luckily for my sake.)

Wow 18 February - that is less than a month away!

Thank God GIF

The daughter is very happy with a televised trial on Feb 18th. It’s her birthday and she turns 25 (can you believe that @Mark from Brisbane !). When we reminisce about the Manly travelling supporters crew, she always has a memory where you’re involved in a positive way. I just thought I’d add that after the rough time you’ve been going thru. Seriously mate, the stuff she remembers from back then is amazing (and the stuff she never told her mother is just as amazing….luckily for my sake.)

WTF!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4