MVP: 2022 Silvertails MVP Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Firstly apologies for the delay in getting the final results out. I've updated each thread since Rd 19 with the weekly MVP results.

It was very tight in the end with two players entering the final round tied for first, with one of the those players receiving 3 points in Rd 25 and therefore the 2022 Silvertails MVP.

So, your 2022 Silvertails MVP is...................................

Haumole Olakau'atu

He narrowly beat out Foz for the 2022 honour.

Leaderboard and Honour Roll below

Final Leaderboard
Big O
26​
Foz
23​
DCE
14​
Sandwich
14​
Aloiai
12.5​
Jake
12​
Froggy
6.5​
Tippytoes
5​
Walker
4​
Lionel
4​
Koula
4​
Turbo
3​
Saab
3​
Scorpio
3​
Davey
2​
Burbo
2​
Weekes
2​
Kapow
1​
Bully
1​
The Bus
1​
Sippers
1​

Silvertails MVP Honour Roll
2013Kieran Foran
2014Kieran Foran
2015Jake Trbojevic
2016Jake Trbojevic
2017Daly Cherry-Evans
2018Jake Trbojevic
2019Addin Fonua-Blake
2020Daly Cherry-Evans
2021Tom Trbojevic
2022Haumole Olakau'atu

Thanks everyone for voting each week!

Firstly apologies for the delay in getting the final results out. I've updated each thread since Rd 19 with the weekly MVP results.

It was very tight in the end with two players entering the final round tied for first, with one of the those players receiving 3 points in Rd 25 and therefore the 2022 Silvertails MVP.

Haumole Olakau'atu

Final Leaderboard
Big O
26​
Foz
23​
DCE
14​
Sandwich
14​
Aloiai
12.5​
Jake
12​
Froggy
6.5​
Tippytoes
5​
Walker
4​
Lionel
4​
Koula
4​
Turbo
3​
Saab
3​
Scorpio
3​
Davey
2​
Burbo
2​
Weekes
2​
Kapow
1​
Bully
1​
The Bus
1​
Sippers
1​

2013Kieran Foran
2014Kieran Foran
2015Jake Trbojevic
2016Jake Trbojevic
2017Daly Cherry-Evans
2018Jake Trbojevic
2019Addin Fonua-Blake
2020Daly Cherry-Evans
2021Tom Trbojevic
2022Haumole Olakau'atu

And most of all , thank you mate for your efforts in running this it’s greatly appreciated.

Thanks @mosto the Silvertails MVP is a great feature and your work is appreciated muchly!

Congrats to Haumole, to win this from our knowledgeable members shows how he has already established himself as one of our most important players, which bodes well for Manly's future. You ony have to look at the list of previous winners to see he's in pretty good company. (Well, not counting DCE of course) (Jokes!)

The votes also reflect Garrick's strong year, and probably also show that at times Aloiai did make a difference.

Only 1 vote for the entire season for Kapow is a bit sad but I guess the club had it spot on in deciding early that he won't be extended.

Cheers mate, much appreciated 👍

Haumole Olakau'atu

Final Leaderboard
Big O
26​
Foz
23​
DCE
14​
Sandwich
14​
Aloiai
12.5​
Jake
12​
Froggy
6.5​
Tippytoes
5​
Walker
4​
Lionel
4​
Koula
4​
Turbo
3​
Saab
3​
Scorpio
3​
Davey
2​
Burbo
2​
Weekes
2​
Kapow
1​
Bully
1​
The Bus
1​
Sippers
1​

2013Kieran Foran
2014Kieran Foran
2015Jake Trbojevic
2016Jake Trbojevic
2017Daly Cherry-Evans
2018Jake Trbojevic
2019Addin Fonua-Blake
2020Daly Cherry-Evans
2021Tom Trbojevic
2022Haumole Olakau'atu

Silvertails members have voted Haumole Olakau'atu our MVP in 2022. I wonder how many Silvertails members still wish to banish him from the club?
Almost hate to say it, but I thought he had a pretty ordinary season, especially compared to the previous season. Really, it just goes to show that we didn't have a lot of consistent, quality performers to choose from. It was, as has been said many times, an absolute **** of a year.

Almost hate to say it, but I thought he had a pretty ordinary season, especially compared to the previous season. Really, it just goes to show that we didn't have a lot of consistent, quality performers to choose from. It was, as has been said many times, an absolute **** of a year.
Consistency didn’t exist this year.

They were either , inconsistent, injured or couldn’t give a **** !

Consistency didn’t exist this year.

They were either , inconsistent, injured or couldn’t give a **** !
We were consistently inconsistent.

Thanks mosto for all the hard work pulling it together. It must be a thankless task at times, especially trying to decipher about 64 nicknames for around 20 players

We were consistently inconsistent.

Thanks mosto for all the hard work pulling it together. It must be a thankless task at times, especially trying to decipher about 64 nicknames for around 20 players
Is that what you’d call it ??

I’d call it consistently shyte , inconsistently mediocre.

Thanks @mosto a great effort and your efforts are much appreciated year after year.
Now here’s a younger member I can ask.

Is “ just saying “ ( which I see mentioned often on here ) the same as “ in my opinion “???

I’m always amused when someone states something and then right at the bottom they add

“ just sayin “

Now here’s a younger member I can ask.

Is “ just saying “ ( which I see mentioned often on here ) the same as “ in my opinion “???

I’m always amused when someone states something and then right at the bottom they add

“ just sayin “

A little bit like 'in my opinion'. But it's also used when pointing out something factual but unpopular, so don't shoot the messenger.

"We may not have got the spoon this year, but we're way behind the Panthers... 'Just sayin'. "

Sometimes even just to emphasise a comment.

"You have made my day calling me a younger member of this forum! Just sayin'."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4