2022 Season Preview - DT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The next crop of youngsters on development deals includes rising hooker Gordon Chan Kum Tong.

Has the thread already been started on this one? ;)

I reckon Dylan will have a have a huge year in 2022 as he just adds that ‘x’ factor to the middle. It relieves pressure on Turbo, Foran and DCE. Add Bullemor to that and you have two absolute speedsters immediately left and right of the ruck and coming from deep, which will put all sorts of doubt in the defensive structure.
Agreed , but we have too many X factors on attack but not enough so called X factors in defense .We need to improve on our defense and simple errors to win this year's competition .

I'm glad they fixed a glaring typo error in the article. When it first hit i posted it over in the telecrap thread because the had Sione fainu down instead of Manase as waiting to face charges . Pretty important error really.

D.R. usually in the know when it comes to Manly. So interesting that he has left Lawtons name out but mentions Walker when it comes to back up hooker.

Makes a bit of sense for Walker to at least be training there ATM, especially if he is indeed our Mr universal fix it on the bench.

D.R. usually in the know when it comes to Manly. So interesting that he has left Lawtons name out but mentions Walker when it comes to back up hooker.

Makes a bit of sense for Walker to at least be training there ATM, especially if he is indeed our Mr universal fix it on the bench.
He's got what you need: A footy brain, speed, footwork, ball skills, reasonably good tackling ability of late. If he spent the preseason training at hooker he could be the perfect 14 for us.

I’d rather Walker at Hooker than first receiver. His speed off the mark would worry most defensive lines.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4