2022 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can you reserve your seats in the new COE stand?
Yes it’s one of the packages but not reserved seating but reserved area
E46F4F17-8353-47EA-BE93-666D66AA6F4D.png

IM still p1ssed i havnet had an email....ill renew, but I wonder how many r getting missed....maybe they just dont want me@:(@:(

IM still p1ssed i havnet had an email....ill renew, but I wonder how many r getting missed....maybe they just dont want me@:(@:(
Contact the membership team at club, they will sort it out. They are very helpful

In relation to those thousands of Facebook likers ( most of whom aren’t members ), I wonder if there shouldn’t be a bog cheap membership which basically includes,

Membership card with the usual discounts.

Car sticker

Say $20 or $25

Yeah very little money in it for the club BUT they then get to market to them for the years that follow.

@The Wheel

In relation to those thousands of Facebook likers ( most of whom aren’t members ), I wonder if there shouldn’t be a bog cheap membership which basically includes,

Membership card with the usual discounts.

Car sticker

Say $20 or $25

Yeah very little money in it for the club BUT they then get to market to them for the years that follow.

@The Wheel
Mark, I have said the same thing for years...so many followers but no members from it. It's a market in which they have all the details to get in touch with.

I just renewed mine through the website by clicking on "Renew Now" on our website. Hope you are next.
Congratulations for being one of the passionate club members and true fans @NZEaglesFan

There is a club membership to suit every ones budget and circumstances

It is as you say so easy to join and renew . Our clubs website is so easy to follow

Our legendary club has been made great by great passionate Manly people
and we all have the opportunity to become a Manly Great

Oh What a Feeling
It is proud to be a Manly Sea eagle club member !!!

1631201623764.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice start to 2022 membership, make sure you check it out, plenty of options to sign up or renew! 🦅🦅🦅👍

F34A741B-1494-4547-8047-8AA4BCE1FA89.jpeg

I'm on auto renew. Hoping I can get back to my JT stand seat after 1 game in the past 2 years.
I think as long as you paid your $75 this year you are guaranteed your seat for next year (or at least i am hoping that is the case)

There will be one less in my house this year. The ex can do her own lol. Mine and the two kids have been renewed.

I think as long as you paid your $75 this year you are guaranteed your seat for next year (or at least i am hoping that is the case)
Yeah mate, that's correct.

More alluding to the fact I have been to 1 maybe 2 games in past 2 seasons due to being busy and of course lockdown.

Why haven't members been sent out this info, I ask?
Surely you can’t be surprised. Once that good chick that was running the shop (Lara?) back ten years ago was snavelled up by the Eels, it’s been shiithouse.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2