2022 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good pick up here - check out the packages and renew or join now.
Plenty of great new packages available for everyone and very affordable options

Good pick up here - check out the packages and renew or join now.
Plenty of great new packages available for everyone and very affordable options

I can see the new grandstand showing on the stadium map. Will this be ready for round 1?

Fantastic. I'll be renewing as usual.

But.....

Can the membership people get a little more creative ?
Some of those Facebook groups have tens of thousands of "members" and we need to start working out packages that will entice them to actually become real members; not click "like" buttons on Facebook.

What can we offer people who have no hope of ever attending a game to entice them to join ?
The cheapest package is $50. Can we put something together that makes people think "that's pretty good value. I'm in" ?

Because right now, other clubs like the Worms (which have a rubbish team) are doubling our membership numbers.

I'm excited to be getting coasters (because I've already got a bazillion caps and enough lanyards to tie together and abseil down a 12 storey building). A club as great as Manly should be over 20K in memberships without breaking a sweat.

Surely we've got some marketing gurus that can come up with more than the same thing each year.

Member Packs include:

Adult: Sea Eagles Cap, Member Card, Lanyard, Member Sticker, Fixture Magnet, Coasters

Junior: Sea Eagles Cap, Member Card, Lanyard, Member Sticker, Fixture Magnet, Playing Cards, Boot Bag, Badge

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4