2022 Membership packs on their way - check your details!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great little story and how good seeing Gift with the boys

www.seaeagles.com.au

Sea Eagles proud to support Trojan Row charity event

Several Manly Warringah Sea Eagles players volunteered their time to participate in a special charity event in Erina on Wednesday afternoon to help support Youth Suicide Prevention.
www.seaeagles.com.au
This is just one of the countless generous gestures that our legendary club has made to the community over its proud history

Our Club indeed is much more than just a football clubs as it inspires people beyond the football fields

So far the charity has raised $9254 and every dollar raised gives hope of saving a life .

Our players and Co Owner Aware of the importance of the charity, were only too happy to take time out from their annual leave break to support the event and have inspired me to contribute with a donation and make a difference and who ever is reading this I hope you can also make a difference to some ones life.

God bless the Manly Sea eagles and the best way us supporters can bless our Great club is by becoming part of our club and becoming club members in 2022

Yes got my pack last week and members card... Today I get another members card, with a different member since date????

The coasters are a nice idea, however they are an accident waiting to happen. Used them a couple of times and now they are all bending up, put a drink on it and it wobbles all over the shop, def no good for a glass of wine. Nice idea just not very good quality

Well shiver me timbers....

My pack arrived today!

I think this is the first time (that I've been in Canada) that I've gotten the pack before Christmas when it's been sent from the supplier!

(Some years I just organised it to be sent to a friend in Aust, who posts it to me.)

So well done team and the Vietnamese postal system.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4