2021 squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I posted my likely side, here is my preferred side:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Dylan Walker
04. Moses Suli
05. Albert Hopoate
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Not telling :)
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. New signing ;)
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Kieran Foran
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Haumole Olakau'atu

* Another potential BIG name signing. Hehehe. Depending on how you look at them, but I think big !

And I don't see many holes in that team, considering the depth that will be at our disposal, including:

18. Jorge Taufua
19. Brad Parker
20. Cade Cust
21. Ben Trbojevic
22. Morgan Harper
23. Tevita Funa
24. Jack Gosiewski
25. Toafofoa Spiley
26. Lachlan Croker

and others.

And please don't ask. Because I got torn to pieces last time for suggesting Watmough and Foran had signed in Parramatta.
Jake to 8 Cust to 6 and Josh 13. but who kicking goals for us and plzz don't say Dce ????

I actually don’t mind the earlier suggestion of Josh Maguire if cows pay freight. He’s tough covers a bunch of positions, can play big minutes and would add leadership to the pack. He’s more versatile which suits the faster game better as well. He’d be worth a look as a front row option.

I understand the sentiment with your post BUT isn’t this a tad premature ???

I don’t know how long the players will get on leave this year ( think they supposed to get 8 weeks ) , if so our boys will be back training maybe last week of November so say in another 6 weeks or so we should at least have close our final 28 with the extra 2 brought in by June.

This is the point that this post will have relevance.
7 weeks leave this year.. an extra week to spend more time with their families due to covid restrictions this year

I wonder if those that had Morgan Harper as a future immortal after his first two outings,have the same impression after his next two?
He was quiet in his 3rd match but today he showed spark whenever he had the ball.
Being a centre at Manly outside Sir Loin is a nightmare; you'd never get the ball.
He scored more tries in four games than Suli did in three times as many matches.

He was quiet in his 3rd match but today he showed spark whenever he had the ball.
Being a centre at Manly outside Sir Loin is a nightmare; you'd never get the ball.
He scored more tries in four games than Suli did in three times as many matches.
I don’t judge or care about try scoring tallies as they can be overrated(David Nofoaluma and Kyle Feldt are the perfect examples.)And especially at Manly,when the centres rarely see good ball,none more so than the right side outside Sironen.But his defence was shown to be no better than any of the teams outside backs and he only faced the might of the Dogs,Tigers,Titans and Warriors

1. Turbo
2. Funa
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Garrick (hopefully swapped for Saab)
6. Schuster
7. Dce
8. Paseka
9. Cust
10. Marty
11. Olakau'atu
12. Sironen
13. Jake

14. Foran
15. Keppie
16. Sione Fainu
17. Jetski

Outside back depth
Parker hoppa harper miski horhe

Halves depth
Croker ? ? ? Maybe we should look at Cogger and Sailor.

Hooker depth
Croker ? ? ? Mitch rein on a 1 year deal?

Not much depth in the forwards and 2nd row. Need a prop or 2 and a 2nd rower. Luke Garner looks likely to come back.
Any decent props and 9s in the market? Not really

I can live with that group. Interesting you have Sione Fainu on the bench. May be a little early but who knows. Its reported he's outstanding though I've never seen him play.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2