[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Long list of drunken Broncos legends to play up. They are hidden up there and most things dont get out in the media. Julian O'Neill, Karmichael Hunt, Darius Boyd, Sam Thaiday, Darren Lockyer, Haas, Sailor, Robati, Flegler, Riki, and Im sure there are many many more.

Not a good look,but hardly anything to get up in arms over and anyone suggesting it’ll get swept under the rug due to it being the Broncos,just remember that Payne Haas and Albert Kelly were suspended due to their “spat” over a pair of white shoes

For years the Broncos owned this joint ( Brizvegas ) you’d see them out getting smashed on free booze and playing up badly. Now with camera’s in phones it’s much harder.

Not surprisingly there is no mention of the incident on the NRL official website, which should be re-named NRLP.... National Rugby League Propaganda.

Not surprisingly there is no mention of the incident on the NRL official website, which should be re-named NRLP.... National Rugby League Propaganda.
It really really surprised me they chose to make it the lead story on the TV news last night.

In years gone by they hid everything , the locals knew but it was never mentioned publicly.

There’s a huge list of bad boys , including many involved with the game now ( Alfie / Lockyer to name just a couple ).

They didn’t do anything sinister , just stupid stuff that happens on the piss.

But these days, headline news.

Didn’t Tricky spend time in the “Big House”?
From the ‘pedia:

“In August 2002, Trindall was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and high-range drink driving after an alleged assault in the Bulldogs club car park, which left a 36-year-old woman in hospital with head injuries.[5]

In August 2003, Trindall pleaded guilty to indecently assaulting a long time friend at a pub in Sydney's CBD. Trindall allegedly punched the woman in the face three times and held her in a headlock four times. He then said "I'm a first grade footballer. Who are they going to believe, you or me?". Trindall later received a 12-month suspended jail sentence for the attack.[6]

In April 2012, Trindall pleaded not guilty to assaulting a police officer in January 2012. The assault allegedly took place in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs.[7]

In 2020, Trindall was remanded on charges of common assault, stalking or intimidating in a domestic violence context, and two counts of assault occasioning bodily harm.[8]

From the ‘pedia:

“In August 2002, Trindall was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and high-range drink driving after an alleged assault in the Bulldogs club car park, which left a 36-year-old woman in hospital with head injuries.[5]

In August 2003, Trindall pleaded guilty to indecently assaulting a long time friend at a pub in Sydney's CBD. Trindall allegedly punched the woman in the face three times and held her in a headlock four times. He then said "I'm a first grade footballer. Who are they going to believe, you or me?". Trindall later received a 12-month suspended jail sentence for the attack.[6]

In April 2012, Trindall pleaded not guilty to assaulting a police officer in January 2012. The assault allegedly took place in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs.[7]

In 2020, Trindall was remanded on charges of common assault, stalking or intimidating in a domestic violence context, and two counts of assault occasioning bodily harm.[8]
Trickys uncle was a customer back in the 1990's. Good bloke.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8