2020 Vision Silvertails Tipping Competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congratulations for being this years Silvetails forum top tipster @Tareeeagle
and for your generous support to our great forum
Well done feathered friend !!!
42434636-red-yellow-congratulations-text-and-fireworks-abstract-vector.jpg

Last edited:
Having pre-conceived ideas about the strength of teams was my undoing.
Who would have thought the Donkeys, Manly and Illawarra would be so poor and The 'Riff, Tits and Worriers so good?

...Rugby league was the real winner.....because I sure as **** wasn't. :rofl:

I have that same blindspot that has me tipping Manly every week. OPSM for me.

So without trying to sound like some Oscar's speech:

Thanks @ everyone who coughed up some dollars to join the tipping comp including those who don't really post - feel free to join in! It helps run this site that we all enjoy (most of the time- haha).

There's a jersey as a prize (I think) and thanks @Dan for organising it.

Thanks @mosto for doing the mvp threads once again, and this year you had to do it more manually because...I dunno, I guess the mvp program caught covid-19? Collating the scores must be soooo much fun when people give half points, the ref all the points etc etc, haha.

Thanks @Jethro for doing the game day threads and all the other bits of info you add in them: highlights, team song (wah), set re-starts, etc. That's a really good effort which I think happens so smoothly we take it for granted sometimes when we're "yell typing" about our team.

It's always a good idea to thank @The better Robbo because his brother (what's his name?) is on the MRC and you never know when that will come in handy.

Dat's all.

:)

Oh

Have a great day everyone!

So without trying to sound like some Oscar's speech:

Thanks @ everyone who coughed up some dollars to join the tipping comp including those who don't really post - feel free to join in! It helps run this site that we all enjoy (most of the time- haha).

There's a jersey as a prize (I think) and thanks @Dan for organising it.

Thanks @mosto for doing the mvp threads once again, and this year you had to do it more manually because...I dunno, I guess the mvp program caught covid-19? Collating the scores must be soooo much fun when people give half points, the ref all the points etc etc, haha.

Thanks @Jethro for doing the game day threads and all the other bits of info you add in them: highlights, team song (wah), set re-starts, etc. That's a really good effort which I think happens so smoothly we take it for granted sometimes when we're "yell typing" about our team.

It's always a good idea to thank @The better Robbo because his brother (what's his name?) is on the MRC and you never know when that will come in handy.

Dat's all.

:)

Oh

Have a great day everyone!
Thank-you :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4