2020 Tipping comp. It's on like Donkey Kong!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've asked this before without an answer.
How many points do you get if you successfully tip a draw at the end of the 80-minutes?
Looks like someone has tipped 5 draws!! Was that you?
(or maybe 5 people have tipped one draw)

Okay. I just joined so that makes it 61.

I'll warn you that I'm a bit sh!t at tipping competitions.

Actually, I'm a bit sh!t at a lot of things.
Actions speak louder than words @Desert Eagle and you have shown all of us who you really are and what you are really made of

You are a one of the Great Givers of this world that make a DIFFERENCE

You have put up your hand and opened your generous heart to stand side by side with your mates on here and make an impact with your Great contribution and assist in keeping our forum viable

Thank you for being a Great mate in time of need

il_570xN.1979507322_qt3c.jpg

Don’t forget it’s at the end of 80 mins not after GP.
I know but there were only 9 (golden point games) last year from 192? games.
That's about 5% or one in every 20. Even if we saw as much as 10% of games go to golden point the risk vs reward would be pretty ordinary at only 3 points.
If you look at our game on Sunday (which possibly the most likely) - Sportsbet is offering a $15 return for a golden point game. Much more than the $2-3 equivalent in the tipping comp.

Supporting your community forum is not about guilt trips @Wombat64

It is all about the Aussie mate way where we all stand side by side proudly supporting each other as this is what real mates do

Nrl round 1 starts 12th March

Today is the day and actions speak louder than words

We need you to stand up and stand out as our mate and support us in keeping our forum viable
View attachment 13817
At 56 people @BOZO ...... that's not good. Normally you are a lot more pushy and I like that!

At 56 people @BOZO ...... that's not good. Normally you are a lot more pushy and I like that!
Thank you for your message Great Feathered friend .
I have fought the good fight of integrity and have done the best I can for the good of our Silvertails forum just like your self and all our other Great Givers and contributors on here

We can not push people but only try and enlighten and Inspire them to do the right thing by their community . Their Silvertails forum
images.png

Thank you for your message Great Feathered friend .
I have fought the good fight of integrity and have done the best I can for the good of our Silvertails forum just like your self and all our other Great Givers and contributors on here

We can not push people but only try and enlighten and Inspire them to do the right thing by their community . Their Silvertails forum
View attachment 13824
love your work!

love your work!
Everything is a work in progress and it takes an effort to make a difference and stand out in the crowd
Thank you once again for your effort and standing out and making a difference to our forum and I hope your Great attitude can inspire others to do the same

"Blow that whistle Ref!"

67 so far!

God bless all those 67 Great souls that made the effort to make a difference to our forum and to our lives
I do believe our other feathered friends will also show their Great true spirit and assist us in keeping our Great forum Viable
Great people make Great communities
Show us how Great you are and Join the Silvertails Tipping comp today

il_570xN.1979507322_qt3c.jpg

With 10 minutes to kick off looks like 68 is the number so good luck to everyone and may the smartest tipper win!!

Thanks Champs!
ABTK ALinda Andrew.. Blucky bob dylan bones Boofhead BOZO Bradza Brookie Brawler
Budgewoi Eagle castle eagle Chip and Chase chouncey Clint Da nDesert Eagle Dion Johnson double hoops dowdz Eagle of London Eagle1188 Eagles2nv Fibro Eagle globaleagle
Go manly Growler FNQ Huntervalleyeagle Jethro Jock lsz lulubelle Mals ManEagle
Manly To Win! Manly Tragic Mark from Brisbane mave mickqld Moondog MuzztheEagle Nappy Ned niccipops nightster north coast eagle OneEyedEagle Ranga rifraff robbiea Rodo Rosko Rusty Cage SeaEagleRock8 shawn.b Shells Eagles Shnorky Simmo66 simon64 StuBoot
Stuey Davis Socks swoop Tareeeagle The Bagman The Wheel The Who tookey
TWO DOGS Wombat64 wombatgc

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4