2020 Tipping comp. It's on like Donkey Kong!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joined the comp yesterday, hope everyone tips Manly every week!
Thank you for your Great contribution @swoop , @Rodo , and Nappa by joining the Silvertails tipping comp and assisting to keep of forum viable

To all our Silvertails feathered friends ....
Show your Greatness and assist in keeping our forum viable and join the Silvertails tipping comp today

Nrl round 1 starts 12th March

2 days to go
il_570xN.1979507322_qt3c.jpg

Jump on board and have some fun with this comp everyone. I suck ass but keep going. Figured eventually I will have to win. Got a good 30 years or so still left in me to do so.

55 people? That's ****. I Don't know how to do memes? Come on @BOZO get your memes out, get the guilt trip happening .... we've got two days to go?

It's pretty low, that's for sure.

Hopefully everyone is waiting for payday friday!

It's pretty low, that's for sure.

Hopefully everyone is waiting for payday friday!

Not surprising really , especially after Dans “ Silvertails in Danger” post earlier in the year.

There’s just less people “ foruming” and more “ Facebooking” these days.

I've asked this before without an answer.
How many points do you get if you successfully tip a draw at the end of the 80-minutes?

You are declared the season winner as you are a ****ing genius!!
Thank you Mark. Most illuminating.
However I do believe there is at least one match this round which is a real 'toss-up'. I could easily pick a draw if I was made aware of the risk V reward. In my opinion a draw should be worth three points.
So, I await the rules and scoring system as I intend to win this comp.

I want my thank you meme @BOZO ......

Here is your well deserved Big Thank you feathered friend

You are a credit to our Silvertails forum and it is an honour to have members like you who are thoughtful and generous and make a difference to our forum

The Great givers of this world like your self give life a new meaning
Thank you for giving life to our forum
united-states-brand-learning-thank-you.jpg

55 people? That's ****. I Don't know how to do memes? Come on @BOZO get your memes out, get the guilt trip happening .... we've got two days to go?

Supporting your community forum is not about guilt trips @Wombat64

It is all about the Aussie mate way where we all stand side by side proudly supporting each other as this is what real mates do

Nrl round 1 starts 12th March

Today is the day and actions speak louder than words

We need you to stand up and stand out as our mate and support us in keeping our forum viable
il_570xN.1979507322_qt3c.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4