2020 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Young backrower with ability - Beau Fermor has been released by Knights
Will be a Titan next 3 years and can play

Massive Jnr Aussie rep - Stefano Utoikamanu signs with Tigers - only 19 but is a Powerhouse and great buy for those Tiger Cubs

Adam Douhie was looking to be Storm bound, but now...out of the Blue - Roosters come calling...in between Storm/Roosters battle was apparently Tigers in the mix....must be better than I realised, with all the fighting for his signature at 2.5 million over 4 years....

Last edited:
St Helens have announced highly rated English prop Luke Thompson will be heading to the NRL in 2021 to beef up the Canterbury pack.

The Bulldogs, who are yet to make an official announcement regarding Thompson's signing, have trumped several NRL suitors including the Warriors, Titans as well as St Helens to secure the 24-year-old.

The Dragons have tabled NSW and Australian Test star Tyson Frizell a three-year extension as rival clubs, led by Newcastle, attempt to lure him out of the famous Red V.

Frizell met St George Illawarra powerbrokers earlier this week when the new deal was tabled, but has also fielded a three-year offer from the Knights as well after meeting with officials from the Hunter club.

Sam Lisone signs with Titans
"The Gold Coast Titans have landed on a replacement for injured forward Ryan James, signing New Zealand Warriors prop Sam Lisone.
Lisone is finalising a release from his Warriors contract and will join the Titans immediately ahead of the 2020 NRL season."

Dragqueens have signed hooker Billy Britain from Rabbits to cover for McInnes injury

Knights sign Tyron Roberts-Davis (ex Titans)

NRL clubs are scrambling to sign England and Ireland Test prop Robbie Mulhern for next season - with the Storm leading the way.

Word from the UK is that Mulhern, a 25-year-old powerhouse with the Hull KR club, wants to test himself in the NRL.

My spies in England say that the Storm are shaping as his likely home, with the big front-rower keen to learn under the best in the business, Craig Bellamy.

Mulhern is at the right age and experience level to make the switch, having recently brought up his 100th appearance for Rovers.

The Storm are keen to bolster their forward stocks for next season, with the club likely to battle to retain several of their star big men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4