2020 recruitment wish list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Who does the old head replace? Waddell, Gosiewski, Paseka, Boyle? Seems likely that T rex will be added as depth. Our forwards are fine, especially if/when Thomme re signs.
If walker is to remain our 5/8 which seems likely I believe we need a strike outside back. We potentially already have him on our books in Funa and Hoppa..
Also read we may be after Staggs which suggests that maybe Des is actually on the lookout for a strike centre.
Its all about retention in the near future, maybe 1 key signing but it would be at the cost of one of our current squad members.

Who does the old head replace? Waddell, Gosiewski, Paseka, Boyle? Seems likely that T rex will be added as depth. Our forwards are fine, especially if/when Thomme re signs.
If walker is to remain our 5/8 which seems likely I believe we need a strike outside back. We potentially already have him on our books in Funa and Hoppa..
Also read we may be after Staggs which suggests that maybe Des is actually on the lookout for a strike centre.
Its all about retention in the near future, maybe 1 key signing but it would be at the cost of one of our current squad members.

Hodko / Elgey are two you could lose and not blink an eyelid.

We need some more first grade standard depth. No use just having a good top 17, the game is so brutal that there is always someone injured.

I really think we are 1 old head short on the bench. Preferably a middle forward.
I agree but with Tof coming back, Morgan and Taniela improving, and maybe event a revitalised T-Rex trampling opponents, we may have a wealth of strike middle forwards next year. A Choc Watmough type perpetual motion machine would be nice.

I would have someone like Sia Soliola, Alex Glenn or Sam Tagateese over Paseka and Boyle everyday and twice on the weekend.

I like the idea of building on what/who we have already..

It’s got a 2007/2008’ish feel about this team.

•The Stewart’s became Turbros

•The rep starting props are at a similar stage of their careers to that of Jason King and Kitey (could argue AFBeast and Kapow are rated higher than those 2 ever were)

•Robbo now calls himself Ruben and he’s practised kicking since ‘the 40-0’

•Mattai now plays on the wing in defence but reverts back to centre in attack ; )

•Jaime Lyon debuted as a centre but became a decent number 6 the second time around just like Walker has shown this year

•Ballin and Le’strange shared the tough stuff like Api and Fainu have been

•Thommo is a part BK and other part Beaver with his lifelong love and passion for the Sea Eagles jersey. He’s both on field and off field inspiration

•Our big money halfback is the form 7 of the competition

•Bryant, Hall, Rose? Same same for-
Boyle, Waddell, Paseka

I think re-signing Sipper and Seeker, Hoppa, Burbo, Schuster etc should be a priority..

Guys like Latu and even Staggs don’t appear to be upgrades for us. Maybe for them it would be an upgrade, but I haven’t heard this much player talk about taking unders to stay together since our most recent golden era

We know this crop has the Manly spirit and they’re all improving rapidly under Des

Jeremy Marshall-King, Bulldogs hooker, very under-rated.

I've watched several Bulldogs games lately and surprised at how hard he hits in defence, for his size. Crisp passer and will get better.

Would be a solid, budget back-up hooker if Api goes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8