2020 Merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw the Site mate
Not a collector but might get one and will start & get cliffy to sign
Really just wanted to wear and show off the maestro and give a big Fark U to anyone who doubted this genius

btw

I sent you PM of the not Sco Mo kind
PS

GE gets lucky sometimes with these sorts of problems

it’s got something to do with those most notable letters under his avatar

Saw the Site mate
Not a collector but might get one and will start & get cliffy to sign
Really just wanted to wear and show off the maestro and give a big Fark U to anyone who doubted this genius

btw

I sent you PM of the not Sco Mo kind
PS

GE gets lucky sometimes with these sorts of problems

it’s got something to do with those most notable letters under his avatar
No worries mate, and have replied.

Yes, GE is pretty clever but don't tell him. Wouldn't want to see a moose getting a big head.:)

Still nothing else coming into the store for 2020 so far. I realise the whole Coronavirus thing has slowed things but considering most other manufacturers like ISC get their gear from China its not really an excuse. Especially when people have nothing better to do than online shopping, I think Dynasty have let the clubs merch sales down. I like the look of some of the dynasty gear but it is very limited in range compared to other clubs.
Yep with this cold snap perhaps signalling the start of an early winter there is nothing on the site to keep us warm while proudly showing our Manly allegiance. When was this new clothing deal signed?? The club is missing out on vital clothing revenue.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8