2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
I DES thinks we need Levi so be it. Personally i hope this Levi speculation is just a slow news day. The boys we already have at our club can get the job done. Give em room to grow I say.

I DES thinks we need Levi so be it. Personally i hope this Levi speculation is just a slow news day. The boys we already have at our club can get the job done. Give em room to grow I say.
I'd be happy with Levi on a 1 or 2 year deal especially if the squires are paying some freight. Hooker is so important we need one with nrl experience and Levi is the only real option out there. Cust would be a good 14 or ipape or croker

Totally agree.

Nothing against Levi, but it's a slap in the face for the youngsters. Give them something to work towards.

Buying Levi just makes sense. He is an international hooker.
It's not a slap in the face to our youngsters as they are all halves except for Eddie. Remember we lost api, hodko, elgey and Fainu stood down and we have replaced all 4 with Eddie who is an untried rookie. Buying Levi also gives us options at 5/8 and centre by being able to utilise cust and croker at 5/8 and still have the option to push walker back to centre. Its just a win win. If Levi doesn't perform then he wont be selected just cos he has experience, if the youngsters are good enough then their form will have to push their selection

Last edited:
Loving if those cheats can also pick up 50% ..........................
(They signed him ,they dont want him ,they going to pay)
I bet its Knights drawing this out ,but we have the upper hand on this one.

I am sure the delay is due to discussions between drugcastle and greenturd trying to work out how Manly pay all of Levi’s contract and also compensate drugcastle for Manly poaching him.

There's a Telegraph story today about "Brother of NRL player told to 'walk away' from violence". Mentions his involvement in a brawl at a Mormon church dance. Guessing this has some connection to Manase, unless brawls at Mormon church dances are more common than I thought.

When is the next court appearance, I thought he may have one in January ?

This won't get to trial this year. You have a hearing to receive the charges at local court. For serious offences it get referred to District court which is about 6 - 8 weeks later. They hear the charges and refer to Bail conditions and set a date for Police to present their facts and charges, this is usually attended but Police (because they are so busy) get an 8 week extension. They then go to District Court to advise the defence lawyers have received the case from Police. Judge then schedules 8 weeks time another hearing to hear the whether he's pleading innocent or plea bargained (during this period the Defence meets with the DPP for a case consultation). After the pleading the Judge books case in for trial. The way the system looks at present won't go to trial before Nov / Dec this year and most likely next year. Keep in mind the DPP / Police don't give a rats about fairness. The process depending on how big the defence team is will cost circa $80K - $120K for only one Barrister. The system is a rort for Lawyers who will adjourn at any opportunity. It's a money making scam. If he is innocent he has to prove civilly that the Police had no basis for the charges, and to seek damages will cost him bigger money to take to court so effectively it's costing a bucket load to prove his is innocent.

Don't know if this has been posted before. Danny Levi's highlights with the Knights - effective defence, good ball distribution & some sharp runs from dummy half.

i'm sold !
Sign him up with the druggies paying 50%

Don't know if this has been posted before. Danny Levi's highlights with the Knights - effective defence, good ball distribution & some sharp runs from dummy half.

He's sharp, elusive and has a great ball left and right but his biggest attribute is his ability to keep the A and B defenders guessing. His style of play will suit chez and Turbo through the middle. I said months ago that he has the ability to be buy of the season and I stand by that. His signature is a must for our premiership hopes!

I don’t see the harm in having him. We can trial all the hookers. Sign him for a year and go from there. I don’t think fainu will play this year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2