2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Just on that note, i watched a new movie staring Robert DeNiro called 'The Irishman' a while ago. Its a story about a driver turned hitman/gangster that aligned himself with Jimmy Hoffa and the Teamsters union. I was thinking at the time that it did a brilliant job of glorifying the gangster lifestyle while also showing the reality of it all. As a new character was introduced a caption came up saying what age the person died and how they died. (none were from old age
Yeah spot on... my wife and I watched it on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and commented on the very same thing. The film captured the misery, no win reality which comes attached to that corrupt lifestyle. Live by the gun, die by the gun.

There is another documentary on Netflix called Our Godfather, and it also does a fine job at portraying the very same thing.

Any word on Fainu? Share the gossip people, these off season discussions are deathly boring.

I read somewhere that Fainu had been arrested for something....oh we already know about that, dont we.

In other news that bloke Noah, is still building that huge boat of his in his backyard. Still reckons the drought is about to end

ust on that note, i watched a new movie staring Robert DeNiro called 'The Irishman' a while ago. Its a story about a driver turned hitman/gangster that aligned himself with Jimmy Hoffa and the Teamsters union. I was thinking at the time that it did a brilliant job of glorifying the gangster lifestyle while also showing the reality of it all. As a new character was introduced a caption came up saying what age the person died and how they died. (none were from old age
A Jack Reacher novel is sold somewhere in the world every 9 seconds (according to the blurb in the latest one) - no glorifying of crooks or gangsters in this series, quite the opposite!

Knife wielding gang member or Israel Folou? Either way ...
7851A4F3-1B91-493A-BC72-3B496E16DB95.png

Could one of you religious types please translate that for me? Or does no one here speak Mormon?
Is god an arsonist? What a F*wit! :angel::fire::wasntme:
You might find the above article an interesting read Muzz... I have many others which are even more extensive about science and it’s role in producing, designing and enhancing weapons of mass destruction and death. Great read.

It is looking at the problem upside down to suggest it's simply about getting sucked into a glamorous lie.
Cold hard fact is that real career pathways for youth in western Sydney are thin on the ground. And it's well documented that poverty is a fertile breeding ground for criminal gangs, all over the world, so what else would we expect?

We identify 23 clusters where the rate of youth unemployment (15 to 24 years) ranges from 16.4% to an upper extreme of 26.4% and where the rate of young unemployment (15 to 19 years) ranges from 23.0% to a top of 36.5%.
"real career pathways for youth in Western Sydney are thin on the ground", is not cold hard facts, just your opinion that is shared by the masses though.

Nase obviously like his expensive things:

1578363719847.png

To bad he is bringing on the apocalypse for the rest of us:

36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.

37 For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.

39 Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not?

Maybe he is the antichrist:
41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.

edit: I just looked up that t-shirt....and it's almost $200....for a f*ing t-shirt. Seriously WTF! Isn't the club meant to be mentoring these guys on how to spend their money wisely? You know, on account of NRL careers being cut short unexpectedly, just like Manase's could be?

Last edited:
Gangs in the future will be dressed in Marvel character outfits and be gender neutral for the most part, so hopefully the crimes are of a less brutal nature and just selfie posts on facebook to become famous (that is the hidden agenda right lol)

I guess the above is an improvement over the gang culture glamorizing of my time where NWA cassette tapes were banned along with the gang movie called Colours.

View attachment 13389

36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.

37 For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.

39 Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not?

41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.

edit: I just looked up that t-shirt....and it's almost $200....for a f*ing t-shirt. Seriously WTF! Isn't the club meant to be mentoring these guys on how to spend their money wisely? You know, on account of NRL careers being cut short unexpectedly, just like Manase's could be?
It's a $5 Paddy's Markets knock off, how could he not even see it is a knock off, the stitching is all low quality lol.

Why is Fainu wearing a watch anyway, this generation would struggle to read Analog Time.(ooooh an oversized circle on the wrist is a fashion statement---got ya)

View attachment 13389

Most NRL players like expensive things.... nothing wrong with anything anyone buys. That’s an individual choice

View attachment 13389

You make a very valid point in this post. Particularly when there are churches and church leaders who use donated monies to purchase Cessna jets, luxury vehicles, designer clothing, multiple multi million dollar properties and the like whilst thousands who attend their services struggle to put food on the table. Not to mention the many homeless and displaced they have to drive past on their way to “church”.

Daily Telegraph talking up Ipape

6a924ae36c3196541ba8a548f308cdd6

PNG SENSATION SET TO SAVE MANLY FROM FAINU CRISIS
The answer to Manly’s hooking emergency may have arrived in the form of an unheralded youngster with no NRL experience. He’s already won over the NRL club’s coaching staff.
Has he really "won over the club's coaching staff" or is this just more speculation?
I'm sure all of us would welcome input from anyone who actually knows how he's been training.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6