2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
It’s always best to wait until things have reached a conclusion before making assumptions on whether or not a person is guilty of a crime.

Even more so in this present age of manufactured outrage and moral posturing. Nevertheless, it is difficult to envisage a professional athlete (with his arm in a sling) taking a knife to a church dance.

These here are crazy times.

I really hope so I was confident finishing top 4 with Fainu !!! Is your source reliable because it’s gone very quiet suddenly ?
I really hope so I was confident finishing top 4 with Fainu !!! Is your source reliable because it’s gone very quiet suddenly ?
The person I heard it from could have been told the truth or could have just be hoping it’s not true. He’s a passionate supporter of the club like us all. I guess we will find out over the coming days.

My information hasn't changed. I have just been busy last day or two. Someone with a broken leg, or blue hair or an arm in a sling will stand out in a crowd. Well so I hear
I’m really hoping fainu didn’t do it he has a bright future ahead !! I really hope your source is correct

• 👍
Reactions: rmd
If anyone thinks we'll be calling the 2020 season a success with the untried at hooker Cust and Croker at dummy half you are so far off the planet you may as well call yourslf an astronaut.
Interesting comment seeing as the Roosters made the GF with a guy (Verrills) who had never played an NRL game before 2019 and Radley who at best could be described as a defensive option at hooker?

I understand that Des does not have the greatest track record with dummy halves,Ballin was a defensive guy and Des history at the Dogs with dummy halves was not great,but why are we getting so worried about it?Maybe Manase will be here and maybe he wont.
In 2017 Fainu was going to be the captain of our U20 side and circumstances meant he started the year in reggies and Cust started the year as captain before moving up to reggies later in the year.We now know that both players have progressed pretty well.
Last year Tyran Ott was going to be our captain and number 9 for our Flegg side,but due to circumstances was called up to begin the year in reggies and did an excellent job before moving back to Flegg when injury problems lessened and meant more squad guys were available.Maybe I am wrong but I am pretty sure we have enough talent in the squad to cover Manase not being there.
Des may bring in someone if Manase is not available,but he seems to be content in our backup talent so far,yes he looked to bring in a cheap option of Luke as a backup but it does not seem like it was a desperate grab at talent(more an opportunistic shot at bringing in a cheap vet)
Doubt our season is over if Manase is not there,our defence has improved tremendously and we still have some pretty serious attacking options if we have a healthy season.

@globaleagle for us unejumacated (i.e. dumb arses like me) what are Nanaimo chocolate bars and when are you sending care packages to the silvertails members :)

images

"Tomorrow"

Maybe I’ll work for the judiciary themselves and just let every Manly player off? Great idea!!

Go study medicine instead, otherwise fifty years from now you will be another Granny lawyer who gets us embroiled in some salary cap drama.

Word about fainu coped touch up few months ago from this bloke. This bloke was hitting group with a batton when this incident unfolded. I say its not looking good but let justice play out. If mistaken identity i hope so.
I think club needs to be on front foot in with cap assistance.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6