2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow Sutton is such a bad ref. If he refs next week it'll be a wrestle-athon. No set restarts tonight and he'll be under orders not to blow any next week after his monumental brain explosion in last years GF with the 6 again. NRL won't want another controversy.

ROFL. it was Ben Cummins who called 6 again. DOH

God this match doesn't fill me with confidence for next week. I still think Penrith will end up blowing the Storm away but they can't start the game in the same form they ended this one.

Against the storm the job for them is simple. Start well (aka don't let storm do what they did to a lethargic Raider's team by the 20th minute this week), keep relatively even possession and then enter a grind by the 20th minute or so. Storm will get exposed on the big day and I can't wait. Really hoping the Riff don't throw an egg on my face. It's all about attack this year

Last edited by a moderator:
God this match doesn't fill me with confidence for next week. I still think Penrith will end up blowing the Storm away but they can't start the game in the same form they ended this one.

Against the storm the job for them is simple. Start well (aka don't let storm do what they did to a lethargic Raider's team by the 20th minute this week), keep relatively even possession and then enter a grind by the 20th minute or so. Storm will get exposed on the big day and I can't wait. Really hoping the Riff don't throw an egg on my face. It's all about attack this year
It was Sutton who gave the Bunnies momentum with his bad call against Tamou attacking the legs on the first set of the match, there may have been a different first ten minutes had it not been for that stuff up by arguably the worst referee in the game

Glad the riff got up.. but gonna need to be a damn site better next week if they wanna win..
Cleary was non existent in the second 40 when the game was there to be shut out... if he doesn't step up next week storm will win by 20
Agree. Cleary went missing second half but so did Jerome, and as much as I want the riff to win next week, it's gonna be tough. Storm are too clinical and the speed in their backs.... wow. Also their gun players never go missing and are always sniffing around for line breaks.
Goodluck and go the riff!!

You have been watching a different Api to the one I'm watching
Good on you @nightster . No disrespect to @Simonmyers11 , because he has been wrapping Api deluxe of late. But his apparent lack of a passing game is nothing more than an urban myth. He is the best hooker in the NRL right now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with his passing game.
Yes, Manly had to make a call on Fainu and Api with the salary cap. But I’ve never seen a bigger backfire than the Api call in my fourty years of supporting the Sea Eagles.
Just watching him tonight, winning MOM, and his happy Api grin, and knowing his personal tragedies that he has overcome......it’s the proverbial bitter sweet moment.
Good luck next week Api. I really hope you not only win, but smash your opposite number to bits.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4