2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Papenhuyaen runs some incredible lines. Electric.
Definitely one of the best players in the NRL.
NYEagle
And the speed he does things at is amazing. So quick and great footy iq. Looks like sonic the hedgehog as well. Ado carr is also electric, so fast and strong. Wish he was coming to Manly. Imagine a walker ado carr and Foran left edge .
Biff.

Storm will win easily in the second half parra may hold until the 60 minute mark but will fad late

Last edited:
Anyone else feeling it?

Two weeks ago, I felt very dirty after having to support the slime over the donkeys; so that the donkeys were guaranteed the wooden spoon; tonight I’m having to support the drizzle, to hopefully, have the slime go out of the finals in straight sets and stretch their Premiership drought out to over 35 years.

Last fortnight, it took two head to toe scrubbings with a loofah and very hot water; tonight I think I’m going to need a bit of bleach as well to remove the feelings of disgust at my actions.

This is the real problem with our boys not performing, a bloke is reduced to (sort of) barracking for a team that I have no love for and death riding a team who I dislike slightly more.

Come on boys in 2021, I don’t like watching footy this way; I just want our boys to win; am I too emotionally invested? I should just be able to watch the footy between non-Manly teams and not care at all, after all they’re not Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4