2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's analyse this ...

Canberra beat Sharks to meet the Roosters. Can't split this one (but doesn't matter, see below).

Storm beat Eels and Eels head to get beaten by Souths who had taken care of Knights.

Semis Souths V Penrith = Penrith win
Storm V Roosters/Canberra = Storm win

PENRITH VS STORM GF!!!
fs20_matrix_w1_1080x1350_copy.jpg

TBH since Manly isn't there I couldn't give a rats arse who wins. But I do not want to see the premiership go to either the Rorters, Scum or Worms.

I don't care which of the other 5 teams win, so long as none of those 3 do.

I was looking at this thread and thought "why are there so many new posts" - 'click' hey the finals have started.

Sounds like a decent first game. 29-28!

TBH since Manly isn't there I couldn't give a rats arse who wins. But I do not want to see the premiership go to either the Rorters, Scum or Worms.

I don't care which of the other 5 teams win, so long as none of those 3 do.
Add the drug infested Knights to that list mate......I can stomach both the Storm & Roosters but the Eels & Knights :sick:

Trent Robinson cut a frustrated figure in the Roosters’ coaching box as his side fell to a 29-28 defeat at the hands of the Penrith Panthers.

A visibly irate Robinson banged on the window during much of the second half.

He then sent a spray in the direction of Josh Mansour as he tried to run down the clock with 20 seconds left.

Let's analyse this ...

Canberra beat Sharks to meet the Roosters. Can't split this one (but doesn't matter, see below).

Storm beat Eels and Eels head to get beaten by Souths who had taken care of Knights.

Semis Souths V Penrith = Penrith win
Storm V Roosters/Canberra = Storm win

PENRITH VS STORM GF!!!
View attachment 15654
I still think storm don't have the punch to win the gf and reckon they'll bomb out in Preliminary (but account for eels today). They dominate bottom 8 teams but they are way less effective and far more vulnerable against other top 8 teams. Raiders, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Eels (big doubt) and Panthers can all beat the Storm.

I vote Panthers vs Raiders/Roosters GF, Rabbitohs the outside chance to make the GF but expect them to be destroyed at one stage (whether it be in Semi, Prelim or GF). They are a momentum team and will have a bit left after last week but will get found out at some point imo.

I still think storm don't have the punch to win the gf and reckon they'll bomb out in Preliminary (but account for eels today). They dominate bottom 8 teams but they are way less effective and far more vulnerable against other top 8 teams. Raiders, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Eels (big doubt) and Panthers can all beat the Storm.

I vote Panthers vs Raiders/Roosters GF, Rabbitohs the outside chance to make the GF but expect them to be destroyed at one stage (whether it be in Semi, Prelim or GF). They are a momentum team and will have a bit left after last week but will get found out at some point imo.

To me it seems like Bellamy is not great at getting his team up for big games.

Though maybe it just seems that way because they over-achieve during the regular season with the squad they have.

I don’t know if anyone else mentioned it but the rorters lifted when Aubusson replaced Lussik at dummy half

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8