2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't see why The 'Riff won't win the comp. They have proven to be the best team so far.
I expect them to play Melbourne in the GF.

I admire the raiders on the way they have responded with key players out with injuries, great team work and well coached by Ricky.

They have looked fit and are a Smokey.

I think the Rodgers are going to be hard to beat.

As many of you would be aware my late son in law Mick ( who came to many games with me during the MWTS times ) was a rabid Panthers fan, he was in fact cremated wearing a Panthers jersey.

For that reason I’ll be on “ team Choccy Soldiers “ for the finals but agree with the sentiment that “ who cares anyone can win as long as it’s not Roosters , Storm or Eels”.

Mind you I think I’d equally hate to see Souffs win it but with what they put on again the Rorters they could well be up there if they can replicate that form.
Penrith for me also no other team really in the top 8 I want to win.
I see whoever wins on Friday night going onto play storm in GF.

Week one for me
Roosters 13+ they will come out firing on Friday.
Raiders 1-12
Storm 13+
Rabbits 20+

I have this feeling that whoever loses out of Penrith and the Roosters will go out in straight sets, the loser will meet the Raiders who I think can win the comp from outside the top 4.

The Sydney Roosters will be without late-season recruit Sonny Bill Williams for Friday night's opening NRL final against minor premiers Penrith after he was ruled out with a neck injury.

i would like to see these teams to win it i suppose in order
1.canberra
2. penrith
3. souths
4.who cares
8. eels

Roosters were dreadful last week obv. Its hard to see a team bounce back from a trouncing like that 1 week out from finals. If Penrith get over Roosters tonight it would not surprise to see them go out in straight sets. If Roosters can get up a week off will do them wonders.... unfortunately...
I'll be going for Penrith like most but it'd be hilarious to see Roosters get done in the GF by a Tom Brady style pass.

I’m predicting ongoing large scores and blowout results due to the rule changes. I’m also predicting the media will continue to ignore the impact of said rules on results rather focusing on how good the favored team was on the day. Oh and I couldn’t give a s&&@ about the finals. In fact being up in Bris I’ll be watching the lions play Richmond tonight. I was over season 2020 quite sone time ago.

I’m predicting ongoing large scores and blowout results due to the rule changes. I’m also predicting the media will continue to ignore the impact of said rules on results rather focusing on how good the favored team was on the day. Oh and I couldn’t give a s&&@ about the finals. In fact being up in Bris I’ll be watching the lions play Richmond tonight. I was over season 2020 quite sone time ago.
Go the Lions

Rd1: Penrith, Melbourne, Raiders and Souths win

Rd2: Raiders knock out Roosters, Souths knock out Eels

Prelim: Penrith beat Souths, Melbourne beat Raiders

GF winners: Penrith

Last edited:
May watch a couple of the games
But on the Raiders to win the Gf & Port the Afl in a multi for $85 for a dollar
A Panthers v Raiders Gf will be ok

Rd1: Penrith, Melbourne, Raiders and Souths win

Rd2: Raiders knock out Eels, Souths knock out Roosters

Prelim: Penrith beat Raiders, Melbourne beat Souths

GF winners: Penrith

That’d do in a **** show year!!

Would love to see the raiders beat the roosters 39-0 with the final try scored after a six again call hahahah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4