2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Week 1

Attachments

• 73DE61D1-2879-45C6-B329-49C16207636B.jpeg
    73DE61D1-2879-45C6-B329-49C16207636B.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 26
As many of you would be aware my late son in law Mick ( who came to many games with me during the MWTS times ) was a rabid Panthers fan, he was in fact cremated wearing a Panthers jersey.

For that reason I’ll be on “ team Choccy Soldiers “ for the finals but agree with the sentiment that “ who cares anyone can win as long as it’s not Roosters , Storm or Eels”.

Mind you I think I’d equally hate to see Souffs win it but with what they put on again the Rorters they could well be up there if they can replicate that form.

After last seasons controversial Raiders loss , probably a fair bit of sentiment for them to be able to have a good shot and winning the title . Panthers have been the most consistent team leading up to the finals but plenty of historical examples of the best performed team of a season missing out on the Big One . Plenty of very good past era Manly sides have experienced that fate unfortunately .

I’ll be on the Sharks as one of my boys goes for them. I’ve also always had a bit of a soft spot for them for some reason. My boy (9) is realistic though, he’s already asked me who I’ll go for once the Sharks are eliminated lol

Not only Manly not playing in the finals but the whole change in the game to touch has me less interested than ever before.

That said even though my tips this year emulated Manly games I still feel Panthers are going to bow out with weight of expectation like the eels.
The rest, man, how can you drum up any interest in them when you hate them with a passion. ..

I can not watch the finals . I am cut .
Its like watching the girl you love pashing off the guy next door
After today my season is over and look forward to a GREAT 2021 MANLY REVIVAL
Hahaha @BOZO . What a great analogy. I haven’t heard the word ‘pashing’ since high school.@:D

I don’t want to see the rorters or storm win.
Parra would be the team less likely to win out of the eight teams.

Would love to see the Panthers win by 2 with a controversy try in the last minute against the roosters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4