2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Penrith are smashing them. Storm are trying to slow them down as much as possible but it isn't really working.

Melbourne IMO aren't going as bad as Gus Gould keeps saying, but they are getting help. Help from Sutton, help from the bunker ... and it must be said, help from Penrith who keep making silly mistakes.
The storm are travelling well. 10 zip now and panthers have thrown the kitchen sink at them.. if storm score again id say its curtains. Panthers need to control the game and starve storm of possession.
Its so clear ch9 commentary want panthers to win lol joey freddy gus so bias

Sorry people late to log in. I said in a previous thread that the NRL will decree who will win. So far this game is BS and I'm calling the NRL for being a bunch of low life's. Panthers have had 2 head highs not called, offside from a play the ball? Try they scored would have been a try in EVERY weekly game - soft as. It would seem that EVERY 50/50 won't go to Panthers as it is a tribute game for a scam. The fact they interviewed him and congratulated his 9 grand final performances? Himmmm - didn't win many of them , the ones he won where tainted and stricken from the record - why are were acknowledging them?

Last edited:
The storm are travelling well. 10 zip now and panthers have thrown the kitchen sink at them.. if storm score again id say its curtains. Panthers need to control the game and starve storm of possession.
Its so clear ch9 commentary want panthers to win lol joey freddy gus so bias

I fear Penrith are heading down the "have to lose one to win one" path.

I hope not, but its kinda looking that way after almost half an hour.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8