2020 Draw out now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Full season draw for eagles out on website.

Att: Dan for some reason I can’t post links I get a message saying it’s spam like and to amend post or contact Administrator??
I can’t even do at

2020-sea-eagles-draw.jpg

Even though it's always considered a blockbuster, I say Melb are running scared and all their begging from Todd to only play us once has finally worked!

WUSSES

PS: What a tough first 4 weeks!!!

Some of the key points from the Sea Eagles draw include:

• Manly have been allocated 2 Thursday night matches, 7 Friday night matches, 8 Saturday matches, and 7 Sunday matches.
  • Manly play each of the following teams twice – Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Parramatta Eels, Newcastle Knights, Penrith Panthers, Canberra Raiders, Sydney Roosters, Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, Gold Coast Titans, and New Zealand Warriors.
  • Manly playing five of this year’s finalists in the Melbourne Storm, Parramatta Eels, Cronulla Sharks, Sydney Roosters, and the Canberra Raiders, at Lottoland
  • Following the Storm match, Manly will play day games at Lottoland against traditional rivals Parramatta Eels, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Cronulla Sharks, the Sydney Roosters, and Penrith Panthers at Lottoland, making it easier for families and supporters to attend.
  • The Sea Eagles will play the NZ Warriors in a home game at Lottoland for the first time since 2010 after taking home matches to Christchurch over the last two years.
  • Manly will tackle Grand Finalists in Premiers Sydney Roosters and Canberra Raiders just six days apart with both games at Lottoland in August.
  • The Sea Eagles will again call Suncorp Stadium ‘home’ for their Friday night clash with the Brisbane Broncos in the NRL Magic Round in May.
  • Sea Eagles supporters living on the Central Coast will be able to see Manly play two premiership matches at Gosford. Manly play the Sydney Roosters as the ‘away’ team in March before playing the Wests Tigers in a home game in May at Central Coast Stadium.
  • The Sea Eagles playing the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Belmore Sports Ground on a Friday night in May. The last time Manly played a first grade premiership match at Belmore was in 1998.
  • Manly will receive valuable free-to air-exposure for its major corporate partners and supporters with a massive 11 games being shown on Channel Nine, an increase of four on this year. All of the Sea Eagles matches will again be shown live on Fox League.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4