Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 9's Jersey

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
The back has potential BUT what is going on with the front ?

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney
Premium Member
Was that meant to say douche?

looks like a smashed watermelon on the front.

bring back the crystal cylinders jersey

double hoops

Wow. Who said it that said it was better then the Sharks nightmare? As someone who is looking for a 2020 jumper to buy for the year, It is another very uninspiring design.

Perhaps the home jumper isn't that bad after all. Wow.

Mitch

Wow. Who said it that said it was better then the Sharks nightmare? As someone who is looking for a 2020 jumper to buy for the year, It is another very uninspiring design.

Perhaps the home jumper isn't that bad after all. Wow.
I said it was better than the Sharks jersey - I didn’t say how much better it was haha!

DUFFMAN

Who is designing the jerseys for this season, I guess I will be saving a bit of money as none of them have me wanting to rush out to buy them.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member

Video

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't mind it.

There, I said it!

Major Partner, United Resource Management (URM) moves to the back of the Nines jersey, allowing the opportunity for Senior Partner, Poche Indigenous Health Network to feature on the main front of these special jerseys, aligning with the colour and excitement of the pre-season tournament and the presence of a Poche Centre for Indigenous Health at the University of Western Australia in Perth.

Established and funded by philanthropists Mr Greg Poche AO and Mrs Kay Van Norton Poche AO, Poche Indigenous Health Network aims to help close the gap in life expectancy and achieve health equality for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

The Who

Premium Member
That's not a jersey, it's a billboard.
I'm pleased to see, via a magnifying glass, that I spotted the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles logo amongst all the advertising logos.
If this trend continues we'll be able to play a version of Where's Wally on the Sea Eagles jersey of the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom