2020 - 2021 Big change in pace !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
some were there 2020, but featured little
In 2021 there is speed to burn

Tommy is deceptively fast
Saab has wheels plus overdrive
Walker maybe needs time, but can motor
Tippytoes very fast and athletic
Tolu Koula part of the squad at 18 Runs 100 in 10.58.....Super quick
Schuster can motor also

Last edited:

Saab is s fl
Schuster can motor also
Who is "Tippytoes"?

Tippytoe would be Garrick after his sideline skirting try last year....also has some pace!
Tippytoe would be Garrick after his sideline skirting try last year....also has some pace!
Garrick suprised me his first season when Manly vs Canberra got an interception from Manlys line....in the clear he looked for the quicker man and found Garrick who left some fast Raiders behind....

Saab is s fl
Schuster can motor also
Tola Kuola is up there in Ado Carr territory. JAC quoted at 10.75 seconds over 100m. If he can tackle and organize defence, we might finally have our backup FB.

Agree @maxta; however, speed is no good to us from the sidelines. Des has to back them and put them in. Saab and Tuipulotu need to be in the side to elevate our rpms (Garrick isn’t slow by any means but we need the equally fast but bigger body of Tui) and Koula will find it hard to crack the side this year unless injury strikes. He is very exciting, as is Weekes, so the options are there if we the gall to pick them.

Agree @maxta; however, speed is no good to us from the sidelines. Des has to back them and put them in. Saab and Tuipulotu need to be in the side to elevate our rpms (Garrick isn’t slow by any means but we need the equally fast but bigger body of Tui) and Koula will find it hard to crack the side this year unless injury strikes. He is very exciting, as is Weekes, so the options are there if we the gall to pick them.
100% agree

Still have to show that they would be up to consistent i st grade standard but has to be a real benefit bringing in these type of outside backs and especially wingers who do have genuine speed though would not be surprised again for Tippytoes to be groomed more as a centre over time . Really hope that Koula can make the transition quickly and be a long termer in Manly colours , that level of speed can make a difference in many games . Always like a bit of speed in the back row as well and Olokau _ au and Burbo certainly fit the bill there

Still have to show that they would be up to consistent i st grade standard but has to be a real benefit bringing in these type of outside backs and especially wingers who do have genuine speed though would not be surprised again for Tippytoes to be groomed more as a centre over time . Really hope that Koula can make the transition quickly and be a long termer in Manly colours , that level of speed can make a difference in many games . Always like a bit of speed in the back row as well and Olokau _ au and Burbo certainly fit the bill there
Your very correct @manly al - the signing of Tippytoes has been pretty much labelled as a winger....where he has actually played plenty of his junior time in the centres and actually defended on his debut vs Storm - at left centre and made a Massive 157m with the ball, against arguably the most ruthless defence in the NRL....I agree with those excited about Saab, but really see this bloke becoming a fan favourite and having a big impact at Manly...

The worry is hooker.
The game demands quick hookers to take advantage of retreating defence and to back up line breaks.
Then feed the speed men.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4