2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, most people do think Queenslander's are tossers @:p
hqdefault.jpg

Me and me find that highly offensive :giggle:

Kevvie just interviewed.

“The only thing we won tonight was the toss”
I actually think all this crap around not mentioning nsw, our spine is gonna b soo much better in game 2 and so on has come back to bite Kevin in the ass. Thought it was arrogant and they got what they deserved tonight. At least game 3 will be interesting.

Still he cant play in the rain. His kicking game was poor he didnt run the ball once.
Thought the service he gets from hunt is terrible. Dce is calling for it and setting up a play and hunt the knob usually dummies and goes himself, or the other way. DCE really only receives ball on the 4th or 5th under pressure.

NSW forwards absolutely mauled qld, qld were never in it.

DCE did a power of tackling (as usual) but couldn't get going in attack, but the forwards certainly didn't give him much to work with, they were overrun. Napa is a wildly inconsistent player, capable of dominating (OK, very occasionally) at other times barely average.

Poor Daly got no decent ball. We all saw the stat, blues 80% possession at one stage. What can you do with that?

Another distinct difference for the Blues' lead up to game 2 compared to 1 was no BS mentioned about the Anthem. It was all about the footy and the team, with no distractions. And so it should be.

Problem for DCE is the cupboard north of the border other than himself, ponga and Munster is a bit bare. All the QLD Ledgends ' blah blah' are gone and that's a lot of talent to find.

The blues are the new dynasty of SOO if they keep progressing.

Hooray!

I watched the game on fox's "watchnrl" channel and it looked like they just took the channel nine coverage (fair enough).

Anyone notice that when they were going through the Qld team with photos of the players; they used Cleary for DCE and Cook for Hunt? - Professional lot those guys!

Also 'watchnrl' didn't even bother showing the nsw team before kickoff. "Here's yer Qld team and here's the kick off!'

It's no big deal, just that if the game continually panders to tv over fans in seats, at least get it right!

Hooray!

I watched the game on fox's "watchnrl" channel and it looked like they just took the channel nine coverage (fair enough).

Anyone notice that when they were going through the Qld team with photos of the players; they used Cleary for DCE and Cook for Hunt? - Professional lot those guys!

Also 'watchnrl' didn't even bother showing the nsw team before kickoff. "Here's yer Qld team and here's the kick off!'

It's no big deal, just that if the game continually panders to tv over fans in seats, at least get it right!
Yeah ,had to laugh at their professionalism right from the get go...

Imagine for a moment the refs nor toddy decide these games....

It's going to be an interesting game three. I don't think Qld will play that badly again and probably have a couple back from injury.
No one knows what freddy will do about Cleary, if in fact he is out, but it's an important pick. NSW fans will hope their players keep their heads about them and don't think game three will be that easy.

I think I've covered a few cliches in there (lol...sorry).

But of course... all these plans and predicted teams can change with injuries. So like totes whatevs peeps. (now I'm just sorry).

I just hope nsw come out firing and didn't play their decider last night.

Oh and wake t.f up everyone. It's Monday morning!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8