2019 Season Summary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
2019_Manly.jpg

---> Season Summary

----> Results

2019_ManlyDraw.png

Last edited:
The tough days of 2018 made this year so much more sweeter. Some great home victories at Lottoland, against the odds triumphs away and plenty of guts and determination to overcome injuries and suspensions.

We all can hold our heads high - players, coaching staff, back office team, media team, fans and all our nearly 13k members.

Onwards and upward Feathered Friends

The tough days of 2018 made this year so much more sweeter. Some great home victories at Lottoland, against the odds triumphs away and plenty of guts and determination to overcome injuries and suspensions.

We all can hold our heads high - players, coaching staff, back office team, media team, fans and all our nearly 13k members.

Onwards and upward Feathered Friends

And special thanks to

@HappilyManly for all the work you do.

AND

@The Wheel @Mitch

For your work on the members council and bringing that here.

I feel like we have a club again.

Season summary, we did better than expected and played some great football.

Never meant to win the premiership.

Great job and I enjoyed the season....summary over

And special thanks to

@HappilyManly for all the work you do.

AND

@The Wheel @Mitch

For your work on the members council and bringing that here.

I feel like we have a club again.
Couldn’t have done it without the club wanting to get closer to the fans and members and allowing us to be closer to the club. @Mark from Brisbane you can also thank Cuzzo for all his content he provided this year - it certainly helped us all feel part of the ‘team’!

Couldn’t have done it without the club wanting to get closer to the fans and members and allowing us to be closer to the club. @Mark from Brisbane you can also thank Cuzzo for all his content he provided this year - it certainly helped us all feel part of the ‘team’!
Wheel mate for real take a step back.

If cuzzo wants to get closer and give us content he actually has my phone number and can help out.

Let's see how next year pans out but this is the most distant I've felt from the club in the entire time I've run this site

Wheel mate for real take a step back.

If cuzzo wants to get closer and give us content he actually has my phone number and can help out.

Let's see how next year pans out but this is the most distant I've felt from the club in the entire time I've run this site
I was talking about the the whole Sea eagles fan community Dan not you.

Most of the MWSE content gets exposed here almost as soon as it appears on the club site?

Thanks Feathered Friends for another emotional rollarcoaster Manly Season :inlove:

Manly is back and our
9th :trophy: is on the near horizon

images
And thanks to you HM. You’re the heart and soul of this site among many really great people.
What a wonderful year.
Thanks to Dessie, all his team both on and off the field, the admin people, and the Penn family.

Season summary: manly punished for not following nrl script.

You got deep in the finals with cap penalty (bogus) in place, so sayonara sea eagles!!

I wish someone would thank me for my valuable input too, every time I picked against the Eagles the won!!

Trouble is almost every time I picked them, they lost.

Won the ones we shouldn’t have , lost the ones we should have.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4