2018 Possible Team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
HoldenV8 said:
Harry said:
Rugby they are bigger than that, Cameron Smith is, but Litterlejohn doesn't have the toughness for a hooker / forward or the defence. Some of these guys might not be around either. You can play Hoppa as hooker as well as he used to play there and he does have the skills.

True, but not many thought Matty Ballin would have the toughness to play regular first grade (Des even had Heath L'Estrange as his backup on the bench for a year or two) and look what happened there. If not for Scam Smith Matty would have been the Qld and possibly Kangaroos regular hooker by now. JLJ can also play in the centres or at fullback (someone was right, we have got fullbacks coming out of our ears)

I didn't know Hoppa Mk.III could play hooker as well, but at this stage I'd say Hodges, provided he is still at Manly, has the inside running on the spot when Matty hangs up the boots.

What about Hoppa Mk4 John Jnr?

Jamile played hooker all through his junior days at club. I would have him over Hodges, with his skill, mongre and defence, If you have ever watched any u20s games you would have seen him play. I think Hodges is too small and need to work on a lot.

I have had enough of Taufua's hands. Move the kid infield, a damaging runner of the ball granted. PS Jorge you need to watch the ball to catch it, stop checking out your opposition.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6