2017 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@flying sea eagle has a pommy Ben Evans linked with us.

Seems he couldn't cement a spot with Warrington and has been leased out to other clubs. Weird ass pommy football.

Last edited by a moderator:
From @Readingtheplay

Mail is Eels have signed Kirisome Auva'a from Souths. #NRL

Looks like they sorted out their cap quickly.

Paul Kents latest today

Snake and Matai both at manly next year - unlikely

Uate at manly next year - no

Buher to Newcastle - Possible

G Birds likely destination - Newcastle

Vaughan to dragons - Done deal

The Liam Knight signing has been reported on Fox Sports. Three year deal.

But the Rooters have also signed Zane Tetevano on a one year deal.

The link below contains all of the confirmed player moves and retirements for the Telstra Premiership ahead of the 2017 NRL season.

http://www.nrl.com/2017-nrl-player-moves/tabid/10874/newsid/98702/default.aspx
sSig_bump.gif

Last updated Fri 30 Sep, 2016, 3:45pm with no sign of Jamie Buhrer's name in either the Manly 'Outs' or Newcastle "Ins" lists.

Michael Oldfield has signed a one yr deal with Penrith. They've got some reasonable outside back depth there.

Dragons reportedly just offered Vaughn from Canberra $600,000 a season for 3 years.

Lifetime Panthers supporter told me today that Hiku and Whare are both on the way out, based on the fact both were seen at a Hotel cheering as the Panthers went down to Raiders.
I rarely post rumours and I make no endorsement as to the accuracy of this one (but I expect it is accurate)!

RLW Mole reporting Curtis Sironen in talks with Manly. Courier Mail also have an article on Manlys attempts to retain both Turbos before November 1. They say we had to offload Buhrer to free up money for them. Both will sign for $750k a season. States we are the favourites to resign them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4