2017 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle Knights have signed English centre Joe Wardle from Huddersfield and Jake Mamo has left the Knights to join Huddersfield.

Wow. It seems this Parcell rumour isn't going down to well. Either readying the play or Talkin Smack now say Baz and Bozo are not talking. Baz has more chance of winning lotto then seeing out 2017 as coach. Bozos Nepotism back in the spot light his daughter now works for the club. Bozo will take over as coach. The Boys played up and Coffs and something will break in the next two days. The reason Matagi went to Eels is player managers believe manly is a basket case under Bozo. Now parcel has player confidence in there own security at an all time low.

Is our club in melt down. Perhaps we should just keep Parcell. Twitter is going to explode.

2 more players gone elsewhere u20's/intrust cup player Moses Noovao-Mcgreal gone to sunshine coast and sg ball/U20's player Harlan Collins a centre gone to Melbourne. 2 signings from Nz schools are Totive Junior Tuileisu and Pepe Jonah Palota Kopa they have signed with us for 3 years each I think,they will be playing for our Ball side I guess...(about 16 years old).I know nothing about them but love their names....

Former Brisbane Broncos winger and Samoan international Daniel Vidot has been released from his contract with Salford to be close to his family in Australia.

Former Brisbane Broncos winger and Samoan international Daniel Vidot has been released from his contract with Salford to be close to his family in Australia.

Probably Titans - they have the ability to sign anyone with NRL's money. Watch the falacy as it expires. Heard it here first.

Jesse Martin hooker (and can play backrow) has been signed from Canberra,he played U20's for them last year,don't know much about his ability or stats etc....(or length of contract).Think he is for our U20's, should be still eligible as played for Raiders sg ball in 2015.

Last edited:
any confirmation on Omar staying/going ... I'd even take rumurs)

The NRL released a NRL recruit lists today. On our list it still has Omar as a recruit for 2017. Treat it with scepticism, I'm backing in Hgbcds on this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7