2016 Tipping Comp Weekly Winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After a little break there for the rep round I kinda dozed off and forgot about the weekly round up. That coupled with my inability to make any decent inroads into the tipping leaderboard has seen my mind drift off to more interesting topics, not quite as interesting as Jarryd Hayne's dreams of success of course.

So Round 10 started with the Dragons sneaking up on the Raiders in the dark. Eels fairytale run started with a LOL loss, hashtags quickly rearranged to #12from14 . The bonus game went to the wire as the Storm prevailed by a point despite been outsiders. I struggled to see how 14% of tippers thought the Knights would get anywhere near the Sharks...and they didn't. The round finished with the Titans upsetting a disappointing Roosters.

No one managed a full round, but 4 clever people did get 7 from 8 including correctly picking the Storm. @StuBoot , @dowdz , @webby66 and @JEF were those 4. Two of them were even clever enough to get within 1 of the final margin to tie for this weeks honour of round winner. Well done @StuBoot and @dowdz , you're the lucky recipients of this weeks double pass to Brookie. PM me your name and best email contact and we'll sort your tickets.

Leaderboard has had a little shuffling around and looks like the following

@COMMANDER 50 of 80 58.00
@Kiwi Eagle 53 of 80 57.00
@DVS Matt 52 of 80 57.00
@Stuey Davis Socks 51 of 80 57.00
@robbiea 52 of 80 56.00
@anthonyb1965 51 of 80 56.00
@Clint 51 of 80 56.00
@Fibro Eagle 51 of 80 56.00
@manlywarringah 49 of 80 56.00

@COMMANDER is living proof of the value of tipping bonus games, he has tipped less overall winners but tips the ones that count to get the extra points.

This weeks bonus match is the battle of the potential spooners as we see if the Knights can put last weeks disaster behind them and bounce back against the struggling Tigers. Some tough games this week will test the skills, and no doubt we all wait in hope to see if the Storm can drive another nail into Parras coffin. #12from13

Well done round winners!

sheesh...I can't buy a bonus point game win.

I know...I've tried!!!!!

@webby66 it seems @dowdz can't make use of his double pass and since you were next in line then the prize is yours if you want it. PM me your name and best email contact and I'll sort it.

Ok thanks for the heads up.

@JEF you were next in line, so let me know if you are interested in the double pass.

Another week and another failure to correctly tip the bonus game for me. I'm obviously good a picking bonus games that I can't get right, so might have to get Dan to take over that so I can start to move up the ladder. Probably only the Gold Coast that defied the odds this week, so no surprise that we had a solid block of tippers who managed 7 from 8 and many more on 6 from 8.

One tipper stood out by correctly tipping the Tigers winning margin to top the round....for the second week in a row. Well done @StuBoot for going back to back. I assume you will want the double pass again so I have your details from last week, just let me know if that's not the case.

Despite @StuBoot putting two good weeks in he hasn't managed to crack the top ten yet. Leaderboard going into the first bye round

@Kiwi Eagle 60 of 88 65.00
@Stuey Davis Socks 57 of 88 64.00
@COMMANDER 55 of 88 64.00
@DVS Matt 57 of 88 63.00
@Vyssini 57 of 88 63.00
@robbiea 57 of 88 62.00
@anthonyb1965 56 of 88 62.00
@Clint 56 of 88 62.00
@mickqld 55 of 88 62.00

Only 4 games this round as we prepare for Origin. Bonus game is Dragons vs a second string Cowboys outfit. Good luck all

Thoughts of tipping have been taking a back seat as I revel in the train wreck that is Parramatta's 2016 season. Not much joy with my tips but watching the Eels implode has been an amusing distraction. In some good news I finally managed to correctly tip a bonus game at last.

Only 4 games this week but still an upset to keep everyone on their toes. Surprisingly, given there were only half a round of games, we only had one tipper that managed to get 4 from 4. So this weeks winner of the double pass is one of our old stagers @bob dylan . Well done Bob, what inspired the Tigers pick ?? Let me know if you (or any friends) want the double pass and PM me your name and best email address.

Leaderboard looks remarkably the same, probably because pretty much everyone else got 3 from 4

@Kiwi Eagle 63 of 92 69.00
@Stuey Davis Socks 60 of 92 68.00
@COMMANDER 58 of 92 68.00
@DVS Matt 60 of 92 67.00
@Vyssini 60 of 92 67.00
@Clint 59 of 92 66.00
@mickqld 58 of 92 66.00
@Eagleheart 60 of 92 65.00
@Under the Sticks 59 of 92 65.00

7 games coming up this weekend starting with our clash with the Raiders on Friday. Bonus game is Monday night football Sharks v Dogs. Go the Blues !!!!!

Will have to be short and sweet this week. No one managed all 7 correct picks, but we had 3 tippers who scored 6 from 7. @bob dylan and @StuBoot went close but this weeks winner of the double pass courtesy of picking the closest to the margin was @shawn.b

Well done shawn, PM me your name and best email contact if you want the tickets.

Full compliment of games to tip this week and the bonus game is our match up against the Panthers. Good luck.

Will have to be short and sweet this week. No one managed all 7 correct picks, but we had 3 tippers who scored 6 from 7. @bob dylan and @StuBoot went close but this weeks winner of the double pass courtesy of picking the closest to the margin was @shawn.b

Well done shawn, PM me your name and best email contact if you want the tickets.

Full compliment of games to tip this week and the bonus game is our match up against the Panthers. Good luck.

Thanks Chip and Chase.

Wish I could say it was skill but my position on the ladder shows that isnt the case.

Looking at the draw there arent many opportunities for an out-of-towner to get to Brookie before round 21.

When do I need to make a decision regarding taking the tickets.

Shawn

@shawn.b the double pass is available for any game this year at Brookie. It's also transferable as they are just GA tickets so if you have any family/friends who want to go then that shouldn't be an issue. There is no major hurry other than before the end of the season obviously

Round 14 went pretty much with the form line. Tigers, Eels, Panthers and Sharks did go against the majority vote, but probably only the Tigers could be considered an upset as such and that was courtesy of a couple of key injuries for the Bunnies.

Once again no tipper could pick all 8 winners. We had a dozen tippers that managed 6 from 8 including the bonus point, and another handful with 6 from 8 but sticking with Manly. However only 2 tippers managed 7 from 8, both correctly picking the Panthers for the bonus point. So good effort from @Moondog but you have been pipped on the post by @Jock who got closer to the margin than you. So Jock you are this week's winner of the double pass to Brookie should you desire it. PM me your name and best email contact and we'll put the club in touch.

So we are pretty much at the halfway point of the tipping year, how are you travelling ? Much like Manly I'm struggling this year, gave up too much ground early and I'm now battling to claw back the leaders. Not without hope though, I just need to start picking some of these bloody bonus games, they've cost me so many vital points this year having only got 6 from 14 right so far. @COMMANDER is the King of the bonus point getting 12 from 14 bonus games so far this season. In positive news I am beating @globaleagle though....next stop @SeaEagleRock8.

Leaderboard at the halfway mark is as follows

@Stuey Davis Socks 71 of 107 81.00
@Vyssini 71 of 107 79.00
@COMMANDER 67 of 107 79.00
@Kiwi Eagle 71 of 107 78.00
@Eagleheart 70 of 107 77.00
@DVS Matt 69 of 107 77.00
@double hoops 67 of 107 76.00
@Stiffi 67 of 107 76.00
@Under the Sticks 68 of 107 75.00

then another 10 or so tippers loitering on 73 points.

This week is another reduced round due to Origin byes. Only 4 games on offer and the bonus match is the Dragons vs a depleted Storm. Good luck all.

"You should aim higher!" - ge

Yes...two teams I both switched at the last moment...both lost. Manly being one of them.

Well....from here, the only way is....still down!

well done to @Jock and @Moondog

In positive news I am beating @globaleagle though....next stop @SeaEagleRock8.
Nice write-up once again C & C, however ...
I got excited seeing I was tagged in this post but when I looked I hadn't won anything at all, crushing disappointment :(
Not sure where @globaleagle is sitting but I am going backwards at a rate of knots so I'm sure you'll overtake me soon, even if you forget to put in your tips!

Let the dumb luck continue I say.
Yeah bullshiit.....lol

images.png

With only 4 games this week we had 9 tippers get the full card. Two of those even managed to pick the bonus game winning margin spot on. So well done to @The Army Of One and @FlyingHigh in earning a double pass to Brookie. PM me your name and best email contact @FlyingHigh if you want the tickets.

7 games this week, with the added complication of whether all Origin Players will back up or not. I'm hoping Paul Green rests JT, Morgan, Scott, Tamou and O'Neill to give us a chance. Bonus game is Titans and Raiders.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6