2016 membership and season ticket renewals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was it just me or did everyone get bombarded this afternoon with an email for each Manly membership you have bought? I've never used the Easy Eagle payment plan before but apparently they think I have... lucky for me they didn't have my credit card details on file :rolleyes:

"As a Sea Eagles Member on the Easy Eagle payment plan in 2015, we’d like to inform you that we have moved to an improved Membership platform for the 2016 season. Due to this change and as a Member on the Easy Eagle payment plan you are required to resubmit your credit card details to ensure your Membership is rolled over for 2016 and beyond."

* This Membership includes 10 home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016, subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council

This disclaimer along with the #StrongerTogether tag when they literally fired every non-player and 14 actual players, is truly ludicrous :confused:

Caveat Emptor

i see your point,
but i will still renew my membership

Membership Renewed . I love my Manly Sea eagles !!!
12033154_10153588058445993_1339367350247730784_n.jpg

My memberships for both me and my mother are renewed for 2016.

I know including myself people are

* annoyed with the club , ceo and WC for what has transpired this year ( I will never trust the penn family again)

And yes I was the first person to say I would not renew my membership for what happened this year.

But in the end nothing will stop me supporting this club I love. Yes while I wish things were different I cannot stop it so I will be throwing my support behind TB and this club.

Manly forever!!!

My memberships for both me and my mother are renewed for 2016.

I know including myself people are

* annoyed with the club , ceo and WC for what has transpired this year ( I will never trust the penn family again)

And yes I was the first person to say I would not renew my membership for what happened this year.

But in the end nothing will stop me supporting this club I love. Yes while I wish things were different I cannot stop it so I will be throwing my support behind TB and this club.

Manly forever!!!
I'll keep my Foxtel Sports subscription, but use my annual $400+ Membership fee to just attend the 2016 GF if Manly make it that far :)

Was it just me or did everyone get bombarded this afternoon with an email for each Manly membership you have bought? I've never used the Easy Eagle payment plan before but apparently they think I have... lucky for me they didn't have my credit card details on file :rolleyes:

"As a Sea Eagles Member on the Easy Eagle payment plan in 2015, we’d like to inform you that we have moved to an improved Membership platform for the 2016 season. Due to this change and as a Member on the Easy Eagle payment plan you are required to resubmit your credit card details to ensure your Membership is rolled over for 2016 and beyond."
Last year they just started me on the plan even though i wasnnever on it, i just pay in full each year, got the above email today, pretty average.

It will be interesting to see how many renew. I am still filthy at what has happened. I still think I want to renew as I want to support the players and club. Torn as to what I will do

I plan to renew my membership and season ticket but only after we know the draw for next season and what games will be at Brookvale.

Ball is in your court NRL and Penn clan!!

Mwse site shows they are upto 234 members for 2016.
I believe we 2015 members should hold off renewing until the club gives us a clear vision for 2016 and beyond. I'll buy into it only if it is devoid of 'spin'.
What exactly is our recruitment strategy? How can they justify cutting a good local junior when they recruit some reserve graders from failed clubs?
Are they planning to retain our Under 20 players who have done what do other Manly Under 20;'s have done and reached the grand final?
I'll always support Manly - but that doesn't mean I'm going to renew as a member. If the Penns want my money I want answers from them first!

I believe we 2015 members should hold off renewing until the club gives us a clear vision for 2016 and beyond. I'll buy into it only if it is devoid of 'spin'.
What exactly is our recruitment strategy? How can they justify cutting a good local junior when they recruit some reserve graders from failed clubs?
Are they planning to retain our Under 20 players who have done what do other Manly Under 20;'s have done and reached the grand final?
I'll always support Manly - but that doesn't mean I'm going to renew as a member. If the Penns want my money I want answers from them first!

Good points BUT how do we get that message to them?

You send an email and all you'll get is a generic response.

You call and you'll get a junior who knows f all and cares f all.

Good points BUT how do we get that message to them?

You send an email and all you'll get is a generic response.

You call and you'll get a junior who knows f all and cares f all.
I would suspect they would get an inkling that members were unhappy when renewals stopped. If money speaks this is the best way for we members to protest. My suggestion is that we all hold off renewing for the time being.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4