2016 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick One Team That Will Win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't get a chance to see who everyone tipped this week. Those dirty dogs claimed 3 scalps. I expected them to win but wasn't confident on tipping them. Glad I didn't.

Thanks @Chip and Chase for your time spent running this comp. Certainly gives us more reason to watch the rest of the games after our dreadful season.

I'm looking forward to this game as it's the way league should be, a packed suburban ground on a Sunday afternoon with 2 attacking sides with plenty to play for.

Good luck to you @Budgewoi Eagle.

hmmm I just discovered this comp ... I will compete heartily if its still going next season ...

Sorry guys, have had internet issues this weekend so haven't been able to get on much.

Well done @Budgewoi Eagle you are indeed THE last fan standing. Solid effort and @Earnie the Eagle would be proud, and the Raiders did it in style for you today. Unlucky @manlywarringah , the Tigers didn't really put up much of a fight for you. @tookey will have to hand over the crown now, or maybe you prefer a tiara BE ?

Thanks to everyone who participated, it's meant to be a bit of fun and a distraction from the very serious business of forum posting, and everyone has participated in both tipping comps in the right spirit this season.

Finally, I appreciate all the thanks, but really I don't mind helping out to keep this place nice and vibrant. Sometimes the forum gets a bit heavy, especially in times like we are experiencing now, so it's good to take your mind off that. Anyway any thanks that are due should be directed to @Dan , his work is tireless. I know he appreciates every member who signs up for the tipping comp, your financial support makes his job all that much easier and allows this site to keep it's status as one of the best fan forums in the NRL. If you've ever ventured into some of the 15 teams online space then you will know that he does a fantastic job to deliver such a great site and forum like we have here.

Hopefully you'll all be back next year, along with some others who didn't sign up this year. Go Manly !!!!

Sorry guys, have had internet issues this weekend so haven't been able to get on much.

Well done @Budgewoi Eagle you are indeed THE last fan standing. Solid effort and @Earnie the Eagle would be proud, and the Raiders did it in style for you today. Unlucky @manlywarringah , the Tigers didn't really put up much of a fight for you. @tookey will have to hand over the crown now, or maybe you prefer a tiara BE ?
I think I'd like one of those fluffy crowns thanks C&C!

Any truth to the rumour that the actual prize for LFS was a paid subscription to the Buzz Rothfield column in the DT & a night out with Buzz & Eddie in a place of ill repute??

Hello .just enquiring Is this comp only for ppl who are in the tipping comp????
In the past you had to join the tipping competition. Entry into this is a bonus and I doubt that will change. Tbh if this comp wasn't part of it I doubt I'd join the tipping comp. I much prefer it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4