2016 Ladder predictions Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Donkeys
Rorters
Cowpokes
Manly
Sharks
Raiders
NZ Warriors
The Riff
Vermin
Drizzle
Dirty Dogs
Whingermatta
Dragqueens
Tigpies
Drugcastle
Gold Coke
When I review my selections. I got it badly wrong with Manly and Easts, horror years for both clubs. I think the 8 will be very different next season.

So not funny...

It's not funny but most commentators were wrong as well , most predicted top 4 for us based on our recruitment.

I seem to remember one, think maybe Gus Gould predicted us finishing 12th and was poo pooed by many at the time.

Next year let's NOT listen to what the media says!!

If Green is coming our 5/8 position is secured for two years , not a superstar but will do the job, and I think he alone will make a big difference to the side as long as we get a decent run on injuries.

Any other signings of note will just be a bonus.

It's not funny but most commentators were wrong as well , most predicted top 4 for us based on our recruitment.

I seem to remember one, think maybe Gus Gould predicted us finishing 12th and was poo pooed by many at the time.

Next year let's NOT listen to what the media says!!

If Green is coming our 5/8 position is secured for two years , not a superstar but will do the job, and I think he alone will make a big difference to the side as long as we get a decent run on injuries.

Any other signings of note will just be a bonus.
It was Elliot - I was first in line to scoff at him....guess I'm the dunce.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2