2016 BUHRER/KOROSAIO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well guys I think we have recruited well !

Storm defensive coach ( storms defense is pretty good ) / trent barret/ john cartwright

NATE MYLES + LUSSICK

LEWIS BROWN in my opinion will take Buhrer's position

KOROSAIO to share hooking role with Buhrer 40 min halfs each

Good shot at wining the comp :)

bring on 2016

:)
I like your optimism :)

We will be the wrestle kings with the Storm's defensive coach on board. Can't wait. Love the wrestle. It's just so pretty to watch and craps all over Rugby League 80s and 90s style.

:s

Last edited:
In terms of 5/8. Widdop is also a potential option. We have read that he has been struggling to partner bunji. There was a rumour they were also considering Mbye.

Mbye will stay at the dogs and chooks will throw the paper bags at hastings.

In terms of 5/8. Widdop is also a potential option. We have read that he has been struggling to partner bunji. There was a rumour they were also considering Mbye.

Mbye will stay at the dogs and chooks will throw the paper bags at hastings.

Never fear. I have it on good authority that Scott Penn has made himself available to play 5/8 next year. Hence Joke Kelly's 'world class replacement' comment.

It seems we will have more hookers next year than Kings Cross. Don't forget Ballin and the Under 20s rake, Hugh Pratt, who is very promising.

I'm not confident about next year at all. With the number of interchanges way too high for real footballers to excel I think we'll continue to be smashed by monster forward packs.

Recruitment for next season doesn't excite me. And that includes the coach.

I'm not confident about next year at all. With the number of interchanges way too high for real footballers to excel I think we'll continue to be smashed by monster forward packs.

Recruitment for next season doesn't excite me. And that includes the coach.

Well that is a rather frank assessment of things

"Storms defense is pretty good" ??
I still remember 40 NIL.
I hope we don't inherit that kind of defence.

Take out all of the contract and coaching dramas and injuries and we would have easily gone top 8 this year.

No reason why next years setup can't do well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8