2015 - Year of the Canoe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
We've blamed the media, the owners, the fat bloke, the coach, the players, and even the Dalai Arther for the poor start to the season but I think we've overlooked the major culprit: that bloody canoe!

Oh yes, let's drag a canoe up a mountain to improve fitness and camaraderie. That worked!

Ever since then, the players all hate each other, injuries galore, and we're up •••• creek without a paddle!!

We've blamed the media, the owners, the fat bloke, the coach, the players, and even the Dalai Arther for the poor start to the season but I think we've overlooked the major culprit: that bloody canoe!

Oh yes, let's drag a canoe up a mountain to improve fitness and camaraderie. That worked!

Ever since then, the players all hate each other, injuries galore, and we're up •••• creek without a paddle!!
Yeah lets start the season by getting hypothermia. Brilliant!

Its that canoe that will save us in October.
Now that the corrosive cog has bailed, we will sail through these unchartered waters :p

It is the Chinese Year of the Goat!!!

Love Tooves, but seriously a dumb decision to have a pre-season trek in freezing conditions. If I was a player, I would have silently gone along with it but wondered WTF!

Love Tooves, but seriously a dumb decision to have a pre-season trek in freezing conditions. If I was a player, I would have silently gone along with it but wondered WTF!

It's the trainer's/conditioner's job for fitness and variety, not Toovey's.

First he can't control the playing group. Next, he can't control the media leaks. Unlike Des, he can't control the front office. Now we realise he can't even control the weather.

Sack him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8