2015 Yart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Ok, worst case, lets say:

Jason King - retires
Glenn Stewart - Souths
Kieran Foran - Eels
Anthony Watmough - Eels
Steve Matai - released
Brett Stewart - released
David Williams - retires / released

01. Clinton Gutherson
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Peta Hiku
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Cheyse Blair
06. Jack Littlejohn
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling
11. Justin Horo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Jayden Hodges or Tom Trbojevic
15. Jesse Sene-Lefao
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Jake Trbojevic

I reckon we can compete with that, and with the masses amounts of cap space we'd have, add maybe one or TWO marquee players like we did those years ago with Kite / Kennedy.

Maybe a player like Carney, without his bull****.

Foran , Choc , Matai and Snake will be with us
Always look at the bright side of life :)

Ryan said:

Jason King - retires
Glenn Stewart - Souths
Kieran Foran - Eels
Anthony Watmough - Eels
Steve Matai - released
Brett Stewart - released

01. Clinton Gutherson
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Peta Hiku
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Cheyse Blair
06. Jack Littlejohn
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling
11. Justin Horo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

15. Jesse Sene-Lefao
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Jake Trbojevic

I reckon we can compete with that, and with the masses amounts of cap space we'd have, add maybe one or TWO marquee players like we did those years ago with Kite / Kennedy.

Good to see a list like that as even worse case scenario we wouldn't come last and would still be a show of competing for the finals.
As you say, there'd be some money so hopefully we could attract an established top-tier forward (Woods type would be handy) and a really outstanding up and coming forward.
Which indeed is what BK and BK were all those years ago.

Daveagle said:
Seriously dumbest post of the year !!!

Instead of coming across as very simple, and maybe a drunk without a job, how about suggesting why?

Perhaps you missed the connotation here? Ill spell it out a little more simply. If we let go all those that were being cancerous to the club vocally, we'd still be quite competitive, and perhaps could acquire a blue chip player or two, that you know, may want to actually play for the colours and not have their bags packed ready to shoot off asap.

Edit: If DCE is suggesting he'll go to the highest bidder as well, then lets move on and look at our long term future. How can these types of players expect our monetary support given this ****house Gen Y attitude? **** em.

If DCE wants to go the highest bidder let him go. We can get Ben Hunt for half the price and he can bring his mate Josh McGuire with him.
Hunt and Foz wouldn't be a bad combo at all.
I'd be happy with that.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ryan said:

Jason King - retires
Glenn Stewart - Souths
Kieran Foran - Eels
Anthony Watmough - Eels
Steve Matai - released
Brett Stewart - released

01. Clinton Gutherson
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Peta Hiku
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Cheyse Blair
06. Jack Littlejohn
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling
11. Justin Horo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

15. Jesse Sene-Lefao
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Jake Trbojevic

Good to see a list like that as even worse case scenario we wouldn't come last

You think? That side wouldn't come close to the finals for a couple of years at least.

bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ryan said:

Jason King - retires
Glenn Stewart - Souths
Kieran Foran - Eels
Anthony Watmough - Eels
Steve Matai - released
Brett Stewart - released

01. Clinton Gutherson
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Peta Hiku
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Cheyse Blair
06. Jack Littlejohn
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling
11. Justin Horo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

15. Jesse Sene-Lefao
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Jake Trbojevic

Good to see a list like that as even worse case scenario we wouldn't come last

You think? That side wouldn't come close to the finals for a couple of years at least.

I'd doubt very much that they'd win the wooden spoon either.

bones said:

Well it couldn't come close to the finals in 2016 because its a 2015 yart.

Ryan said:
Instead of coming across as very simple, and maybe a drunk without a job,
(not that there's anything wrong with that) :D

Ryan said:
If we let go all those that were being cancerous to the club vocally,
Your diagnosis might be awry Ryan, the symptoms are quite consistent with indigestion in my view.
Or heartburn ;)

Stop with all the negativity already, it's getting extremley annoying. And I seriously doubt all of those players will leave/ would leave without Manly signing new players, so this thread's a pointless exercise. Too many people stupid enough to believe what the media says.

This situation will be a storm in a tea cup in 6 months time.

Snake will have gotten over his hissy fit.

Choc will have seen the light ( may well have already )

Skivvy will do a deal and be a one club man.

Fozzie and Cherry will be fine, they both need each other anyway .

Bye Kingy bye Gifty bye Wolfie!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
This situation will be a storm in a tea cup in 6 months time.

Snake will have gotten over his hissy fit.

Choc will have seen the light ( may well have already )

Skivvy will do a deal and be a one club man.

Fozzie and Cherry will be fine, they both need each other anyway .

Bye Kingy bye Gifty bye Wolfie!!!
I find myself agreeing with you way too much lately Mark,lol

Ryan said:
If DCE is suggesting he'll go to the highest bidder as well, then lets move on and look at our long term future. How can these types of players expect our monetary support given this ****house Gen Y attitude? ... em.

Daly never said he was going to chase the highest bidder. He said he'd do what's right for his family.

It's a big stretch to think that the right thing for cherry is to make sure his wife and kids have huge amounts of money.

No paycheque is going to make up for having a happy wife at home near her parents and friends. Your children in a top school and living in a safe area with there existing friends and grandparents.

Doing what's right for your family in my experience means that money, while important, plays a minimal role. My dad made good money, are his Thai bride and broken family happy with his right decision?

fLIP said:
Ryan said:
If DCE is suggesting he'll go to the highest bidder as well, then lets move on and look at our long term future. How can these types of players expect our monetary support given this ****house Gen Y attitude? ... em.

Daly never said he was going to chase the highest bidder. He said he'd do what's right for his family.

It's a big stretch to think that the right thing for cherry is to make sure his wife and kids have huge amounts of money.

No paycheque is going to make up for having a happy wife at home near her parents and friends. Your children in a top school and living in a safe area with there existing friends and grandparents.

Doing what's right for your family in my experience means that money, while important, plays a minimal role. My dad made good money, are his Thai bride and broken family happy with his right decision?

For me personally, doing what is right for my family has absolutely nothing at all to do with $$$.

MadMarcus said:
I would be gutted if Foz left.

He won't be at Manly after 2015 anyway.

He is as good as gone.

I think once the seasons over they should let all those that want out go. The ultimatum to go now or shut up is required.

What the players need to understand is the officials they hate have absolutely nothing to do with Manly, no one cares about Peter Peters, Dave Perry or any of them. There are no Arko's amongst any of our officialdom.

Manly is the supporters, the members, the coach and the players.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4