2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Looks like I will be 1 from 4. Dogs, Manly now Knights have failed me

Still haven't gotten any correct, so in what will probably be a nice big backfire....I just went in and changed my last 3 tips, George costanza style!

I was sure that I tipped Canberra but a moment of blind faith must have overcome me and I stuck solid

Dragons and Sharks were upsets in my book

I've fixed the Saints v Knights game now so it should be registering a result.

That's twice it has reset itself for some reason

Still haven't gotten any correct, so in what will probably be a nice big backfire....I just went in and changed my last 3 tips, George costanza style!

Yup...backfired! got 1 from 3 for changing instead of 2 from 3.

My name is dyson....as I suck!

Great tippers here.The tipper in first place has tipped at 50%.
FMD ,its been a hard start to the tipping season.

@Chip and Chase and @Dan Is there any way we can have people's position in the tipping comp under the name/avatar/whatever like we used to. I liked that - and not through pride in hovering around 64th!

There is a possibility in guess but I would need to code something.
I will see what I can do next week whilst sitting on planes

I just hope the point system is working. It seems to be only giving 1 point for a win instead of two in the weekly wrap up.

Cant tell about the overall though.

edit: one week I hope to get more than 1 point!!!! #isuck

Last edited:
Hey,

Was anyone else able to put a score on the Manly game and the Roosters game?

I also picked manly over the dogs, I never tip against us, which as worked out ok the last 10 years. lol

I just hope the point system is working. It seems to be only giving 1 point for a win instead of two in the weekly wrap up.

Cant tell about the overall though.

edit: one week I hope to get more than 1 point!!!! #isuck
I think the point scoring system is working perfectly...

There are two reasons why i am an awful tipper
1. I will never back against Manly
2. I do not know much about the game!

There are two reasons why i am an awful tipper
1. I will never back against Manly
2. I do not know much about the game!
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Tipping against Manly doesn't mean you don't want them to win. As for the second point, it hasn't stopped me tipping at the incredible rate of 50%...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11