2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good news to for the titans

They should chase Maloney, Roosters don't seem that pushed

from that amazing source...the lurker...!

Boss waves 'bye bye'

NRL clubs are talking - quite excitedly - about a pending resignation.

Yep, the clubs are hearing that under-fire NRL chief executive David Smith will stand down after he has helped secure the game's new broadcast deal.

Smith and rugby league have been like oil and water. It hasn't worked.

Insiders claim Smith is tiring of constant criticism - and clubs, media and fans are tiring of Smith.

Despite boules insufferable TV persona, I actually think he would be perfect. He seems to understand the current referee debacle, it should be about rugby league and the feel of the game rather than the current black and white way it is adjudicated. He also understands the need and benefits of clubs being encouraged in junior growth and pathways to first grade. He also gets the fans and always has the better interests of the game at heat. He isn't all about perception and bottom lines.

I would be thrilled if he got it and appalled if Greenberg did.

Despite boules insufferable TV persona, I actually think he would be perfect. He seems to understand the current referee debacle, it should be about rugby league and the feel of the game rather than the current black and white way it is adjudicated. He also understands the need and benefits of clubs being encouraged in junior growth and pathways to first grade. He also gets the fans and always has the better interests of the game at heat. He isn't all about perception and bottom lines.

I would be thrilled if he got it and appalled if Greenberg did.
I agree except where you say "rather than the current black and white way it is adjudicated." I wish the refs did adjudicate as if it was black and white. Too many times they let off-sides go, professional fouls, no penalties in golden time for example. It is far from black and white interpretations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8