2015 Memberships on sale NOW!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mals said:
My yearly whinge - I'll get it out of the way early lol. I usually buy the 10 game package but often miss at least 2 home games because of other priorities.

Why don't we have a GA membership that is for say 6 games that costs around $130? I don't want to have to buy 2 x 3 game packages for $150. I had a 6 game membership back in 2010 so I know it can be done :)

Next year we will have a $50 three game reload membership. Once you have used your 3 game membership you will be able to top it up at a discounted rate, the package hasn't be created yet as we obviously haven't had any games for 2015.

What a shame about the trip as a possible prize.
Hopefully no Manly fan comes back with Ebola or Aids or something just as bad.

Ramrod said:

That's the spirit... :s

Frogz said:
I wonder how much though has gone into launching this.
If we lose this week and the sh1t hits the fan next week with mass player exodus and more infighting, what affect will that have on renewals and also getting new members???

Will have to have an impact on peoples willingness to re invest

Winning the GF would have an impact too. I guess the club itself has a bit more faith than the fans do!

Clint said:
Ramrod said:

That's the spirit... :s

North America would have been a better prize ;)
Hell, even Tasmania.

Mals said:
supersoniceagle said:
Are there no longer discounts for renewing members?

@"MWSE Membership"

Hey guys,

The frozen member prices is something we introduced for the launch of our 'We Bleed Maroon' loyalty program. We would like to be able to do this every year, however, due to rising council rates at Brookvale Oval and the fact we are posting out all member caps we are not able to this year.

MWSE Membership said:
Mals said:
supersoniceagle said:

@"MWSE Membership"

Hey guys,

The frozen member prices is something we introduced for the launch of our 'We Bleed Maroon' loyalty program. We would like to be able to do this every year, however, due to rising council rates at Brookvale Oval and the fact we are posting out all member caps we are not able to this year.

I have said it many times before, charge $5 for postage, if required...tick the box and u pay the extra....Id pay it to have it sooner rather than much much later

Frogz said:
MWSE Membership said:
Mals said:
supersoniceagle said:

@"MWSE Membership"

Hey guys,

I have said it many times before, charge $5 for postage, if required...tick the box and u pay the extra....Id pay it to have it sooner rather than much much later
Yep and give people an option to pick it up at the ground if they don't want to pay postage. I and many other Sydney based members would be happy to do this. Happy not to have a members cap either. I just want a quality well designed members car sticker.

MWSE Membership said:
Mals said:
supersoniceagle said:

@"MWSE Membership"

Hey guys,

Not trying to be a smartarse but would a ticket only membership at $10 cheaper be an option?
I don't need the add on's. I just need my ticket to the game and my money going to the club and I'm happy.
I understand that the other stuff is done for marketing purposes each year. But I haven't even got around to picking my hat up for the last couple of years so sending one to me is a waste of money. I'm sure there are others.
I'm sure you've done your costings though so the extra expense is probably insignificant and just part of the marketing budget etc.

MWSE Membership said:
Hey guys,

Those damn caps!!!!

globaleagle said:
MWSE Membership said:
Hey guys,

Those damn caps!!!!

That's right GE Manly members in Australia are subsidising your cap postage to Canada :p

Mals said:
globaleagle said:
MWSE Membership said:
Hey guys,

Those damn caps!!!!

That's right GE Manly members in Australia are subsidising your cap postage to Canada :p

They are outrageous! I had to give mine a business class seat on the way home otherwise it was tantrum city!

Duff said:
MWSE Membership said:
Mals said:
supersoniceagle said:

@"MWSE Membership"

Hey guys,

Not trying to be a smartarse but would a ticket only membership at $10 cheaper be an option?
I don't need the add on's. I just need my ticket to the game and my money going to the club and I'm happy.
I understand that the other stuff is done for marketing purposes each year. But I haven't even got around to picking my hat up for the last couple of years so sending one to me is a waste of money. I'm sure there are others.
I'm sure you've done your costings though so the extra expense is probably insignificant and just part of the marketing budget etc.

Why would you want to become a new member of a club where the Board is fractionalised and wont agree on anything the players hate the board 1/2 the player's hate one another and some are leaving ,great way to attract new Members WAY TO GO MANLY...........GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.....STRONGER TOGETHER>>>WHAT A ****ING JOKE...!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4