2015 Grand Final Gameday Thread..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Say what you will.....but that was a great game.

Thurston deserved to win one. Glad they got there in the end. After last year's jizfest over the Bunnies, following that up with a Donkeys win would have been tough to take.

Felt sorry for Hunt. Good player. That'll haunt him for a long time.

Say what you will.....but that was a great game.

Thurston deserved to win one. Glad they got there in the end. After last year's jizfest over the Bunnies, following that up with a Donkeys win would have been tough to take.

Felt sorry for Hunt. Good player. That'll haunt him for a long time.
It will haunt him forever mate.

great finish.. Thurston plays the game as it should be played .. well done Cowboys

hard luck bronco's but karma comes around .. super league and all that. , ,

Happy with the result but feeling sorry for Hunt. That **** will scar him for life and he doesn't deserve. Shame it wasn't hodges or Boyd that dropped it. That would have been great.

Better to hit the post then miss completely, kinda, just
i was waiting for a commontator to say that if the ref didn't make jt move the kicking tee towards the sideline 4 or 5 inches he would've got it!
as for the game overall i would rate it the best gf that hasn't had manly in it.
i wasn't sure if i'd watch the whole thing before kickoff but i was glued to the tv(even jumped up to cheer as the cowboys scored the last try).

I must have been watching s different game. I thought JT was missing a lot in attack when needed in this game and played pretty average.
Don't think he was best on ground at all

Cows deserved that. The Broncos tried to shut up shop & defend their way to victory with about 30 min to go.

Agree with others, it was a shame it wasn't Hodges that dropped the kick off.

Agree defending the lead cost them. The cow boys were always a chance of pulling a try out of their arse so playing 30 mins with that attitude and only a 4 point lead was stupid.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8