2015 Grand Final Gameday Thread..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cows 3 tries to Broncs 2.
Plus the Cows blew a couple of certain tries - so statistically they were all over them in attack.@:cool:

I loved that cat Blair though - hope Baz and Boz have got Manly some forwards with speed and power :think:

I liked the look of Parcell. Although he used the same move on every play (dummy pass to the right and run to the left) it worked and he looked nice and involved in every set :clap:

I can live with that result. The Cows pulled the same stunt against us earlier this year, they mastered the art of winning on the bell.
60th second of the 80th minute and Morgan still had the ball. Morgan's clutch play was quite incredible, he's become one of my favourite non-Manly players.

I just did a quick calculation, and Manly have been in Grand Finals in 30% of Grand Finals held in the last sixty years. So almost 1 in 3. No wonder they hate us.:)

...and people say you don't need Maths after you leave school. Geez.
Love your work. @:D

I can live with that result. The Cows pulled the same stunt against us earlier this year, they mastered the art of winning on the bell.
60th second of the 80th minute and Morgan still had the ball. Morgan's clutch play was quite incredible, he's become one of my favourite non-Manly players.
I agree consistently the cowboys were strong at the end of games. Brisbane became very conservative in the last 20 minutes. Great to see the attacking team rewarded with the win.

I agree consistently the cowboys were strong at the end of games. Brisbane became very conservative in the last 20 minutes. Great to see the attacking team rewarded with the win.

And very deservedly so, Donkeys tried to protect a 4 point lead for about 30 minutes, that " should" only end up in pain......and it did!

By the way @Kiwi Eagle , I'd never heard of Kate Upton until I read your comments during this thread so Googled her for a look.

Yes, I CAN see why you'd say what you did........OMG!!

And very deservedly so, Donkeys tried to protect a 4 point lead for about 30 minutes, that " should" only end up in pain......and it did!
Precisely, they deserved to lose after those tactics of grubbering for touch on the 5th every time in the last 10 mins. Manly would never do that, go for the try! Even a drop goal would have won it! Fools.

Ok it's about 15 hours after the win, time for the Cowboys to start disintegrating. Any players being poached by parra? Coach upset and negotiating secretly with Canterbury and wests?

Cmon why should their fans get to enjoy the premiership?

Did anyone else notice that JT was offside at the golden point period kickoff? He ran over the halfway before the kick.

Ben Hunt being touted as the next Qld origin half after Cronk.
77th min penalised for spear tackle.
79th min has ball stripped one on one.
81st min drops ball from kick off.
Yeah please pick him over DCE.

Ok it's about 15 hours after the win, time for the Cowboys to start disintegrating. Any players being poached by parra? Coach upset and negotiating secretly with Canterbury and wests?

Cmon why should their fans get to enjoy the premiership?
The Penns own the copyrights on that sort of behavior.

Next season the NRL is, apparently, introducing a shot clock for goal kick attempts.
How do you reckon that would have worked out last night with the Thurston 85th minute conversion attempt to win the match?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8