2015 Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know most of you are still getting over last weeks result and don't want to think about / care about footy at this moment.

What would you like to see in our draw for next year ?

I am hoping for:

* More away games at the start of the season, get them done and dusted and have at least 6 home games in the last 10 rounds. If we had a better draw leading into this year's finals series I think we would of gone much further than losing last week.

* Actually play souths at brookvale and not take that game up to Gosford. Take the 2 games next to Gosford against Cowboys and Knights if we have to take any away from Brookvale.

*This one is not really Manly related but see the draw evenly spread in terms of what days teams play- but we all know souths/ Bulldogs and the Broncos will be playing Friday nights.

* Our round 26 game at Brookvale- again momentum for finals campaign.

As I'll be away from late April to November, that we get either a Suncorp game or a Gold Coast game before I go.

Sorry but that's ALL about me!

davohan123 said:
I know most of you are still getting over last weeks result and don't want to think about / care about footy at this moment.

What would you like to see in our draw for next year ?

I am hoping for:

* More away games at the start of the season, get them done and dusted and have at least 6 home games in the last 10 rounds. If we had a better draw leading into this year's finals series I think we would of gone much further than losing last week.

* Actually play souths at brookvale and not take that game up to Gosford. Take the 2 games next to Gosford against Cowboys and Knights if we have to take any away from Brookvale.

*This one is not really Manly related but see the draw evenly spread in terms of what days teams play- but we all know souths/ Bulldogs and the Broncos will be playing Friday nights.

* Our round 26 game at Brookvale- again momentum for finals campaign.

Manly v Newcastle on a Saturday 3pm or Sunday 2pm at Gosford will get at least 15,000 which is great!

Unsure about who we play there for the 2nd one, but as long as it is a day game, or Saturday night at the worst.

I'm hoping all our home games are played at Gosford, SFS, China etc. Because Brookie will be out of commision undergoing a major upgrade.
But then again, as others have pointed out, I do believe in the tooth fairy.

Manly v Newcastle @ Gosford (day game)
No Monday nights @ Brookie
Sunday arvo games @ Brookie should be against teams like Souths, Parra and Bulldogs

Clint said:
Chubblo said:
For me no Thursday, Friday or Monday games, but I know that's an impossibility.

How about Tuesday or Wednesday? :p

Haha...ergh. I've never liked watching a game after work. I'm tired and I just want to go to bed sometimes instead of staying up. Not to mention that because the Friday night game is on non-HD CH NEIN and Manly might happen to be playing the 2nd game, that's even longer we have to stay up because there's no option to press a red button like Foxtel.

I'd rather have the game on the weekend so I can relax all day and then watch it of an arvo or night, or even go to the actual game since I'd have more time to prepare. But that would just be more convenient for me I guess, lol. I feel the same way about Origin actually.

...will once again be all about what Nein want and what suits the fans will have bugger all to do with it.

Was that 25 words or less ? What do I win ?

simon64 said:
...will once again be all about what Nein want and what suits the fans will have bugger all to do with it.

Was that 25 words or less ? What do I win ?

You are right but none of us win.

An actual draw rather than contrived programming!

Maximum 1 home game in Gosford with another in Perth, Adelaide or China

No Souffs v Roosters on Thursday or Friday night in R26 - it's unfair for whoever they play in Finals Week 1. Actually no Thursday night game in R26 for anyone. Actually no Thursday night games.

More daytime footy

Friday 7:45
Saturday 3:00
Saturday 5:30
Saturday 7:30
Sunday 1:45
Sunday 3:30
Sunday 6:30
Monday 7:00 - only 16 (one home game each) with the rest swapping around between Friday (2 games both live during daylight savings) and early Sunday (NZ).

Manly v Knights - Sunday Arvo - Gosford
Manly v Goons/Sharks/Chooks - Easter Saturday/Sunday - 4pm - SFS

10 games at Brookie - includ. Souffs, Parra, Dogs, Storm

I don't mind the Thursday night game, as long as it's live on TV, and that also means just one game on Friday night, also live on TV.

But do understand the getting to games on a Friday is bad enough let alone Thursday night.

But as has been said above, what Chan Nein wants, Chan Nein gets so do NOT be surprised if this is what happens!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4