2015 Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines GAME DAY THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foz looks !like he has been pumping iron and gods knows what with Whatmoe.

He is carrying too much bulk imo and looks slow because of it.

Foz looks !like he has been pumping iron and gods knows what with Whatmoe.

He is carrying too much bulk imo and looks slow because of it.

Foz has probably bulked up to then cut back down for march. Get the feeling Hiku is doing the same.

Have seen my first glimpse of Tom.T. What a rocket. The kid is awesome. Future looks good with kids like that coming through whatever our 'stars' are demanding.
Was a good enough first game for Manly. Worms controlled the kicking game better.

seems the players are having trouble with the shot clock rule after tries. They all stand around scratching themselves and the refs continually have to remind them time is running out.

I wouldn't bother if I was a ref. Miss taking the kick once is the best way to remember for the rest of the tournament.

wow.... momo (sp) stood up dugan like he was an Egyptian obelisk.

Day 1 - Auckland Nines Game 1 - Post match interview Sene-Lefao

This just brought a huge smile to my face. Jesse is awesome, he has such a great attitude and I love his passion.

JSL is all class. That kid will have a long carerr at manly with that attitude.

He is definitely in the top 17 for 2015.

Thought the eels got away with a couple of forward passes. We still should of closed he game out. I hope we don't have to deal with to much short kick offs this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2