2015 Defence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with the injuries in attack but defence comes from attitude and we are lacking that at the moment.

One bad call against us and we drop our heads and go 2 water.

I hope Mason doesn't get another contract he just isn't the future.

Injuries also mean constant changes to the lineup and players playing out of position. This lack of chemestry and trust is what is causing the lack of defence and attack. Any team in the comp with our injury tally would be in the same position. Judge them when we have some key players back.

Gee whiz guys we need to give this team a break. There is no one left out there how can we expect them to have intimidating defense?.
Foran, Tafua, Mateo, Snake, Lawrence, JSL, Starling, Killer (late), plus departures of Watmough and G.Stewart. That's almost a full team. How can we honestly expect this team to compete?.
I really do think the team is having a dig and they are playing as hard as they can. I thought the game against Penrith was an excellent performance and under the circumstances they tried their guts out tonight.
It's just not going to happen. It's sit and watch and rebuild this year.

True, its just had to cop after so long being so dominant. Dogs pack was heavily depleted also and looked like they would only let in 1 try until the end part of the game. We still had Lyon, Matai, Ballin, DCE, Buhrer, Symonds, Mason, DCE and Lui out there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6