2014 member pack arrived

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
I'm saving up for some eyelashes to put on my headlights. Then after I get a pair of testicles for the towbar I'm going to enter it in the Aunty Toby's iron hermaphrodite contest.

3D20Smiles20142.gif

If you guys lived overseas...then they send you your hat!

You don't have to worry about getting a voucher, then you know....going to see a live game of the team you love supporting, nor on occasion seeing and speaking to the players you really like.....

hang on...

:(

Jethro said:
mozgrame said:
I'm saving up for some eyelashes to put on my headlights. Then after I get a pair of testicles for the towbar I'm going to enter it in the Aunty Toby's iron hermaphrodite contest.

3D20Smiles20142.gif

https://twitter.com/wolfmanwilliams/status/185583486084726786/photo/1 :p

Cheers Jethro. Mmmm car sticker does look ordinary.... :( A shame cause the last couple years it's looked the goods! Might have to buy a generic Sea Eagles sticker on eBay...

Garts said:
bones said:
Garts said:
Jeez, the stickers are no good. I would not join if I was you all :) That has to be a deal breaker. I know I will probably be on my own but I have no care for the stickers. Why? I am not 10.

I have found that most people who like to put car stickers on their car, usually have a car. And that also means they are probably not 10.

I have a car. I just do not have room for a manly sticker with the my family sticker and baby on board ones taking pride of place. They are much better.
I've got Baby is bored, on my car.
I dont have "My Family" stickers, even Rego stickers are gone now in the NT.
I just have a Manly sticker.
(I made that up about baby is bored)

I've never much worried about what's in the pack's - several years I haven't even bothered picking up my free hat cause the line to collect it at Brookie was longer than I wanted to wait.

But at the risk of channelling my inner child I did like the car sticker each year. Oh well, at least this year my car wont be a target to be "keyed" here in Newcastle.

So they've sent out my membership pack twice, neither with the hat collection voucher. At least I can rock dual bumper stickers now.

Anyone know of the kids back packs and water bottles be the same deal with the hat and card holder?

As I said in a previous post, I don't use much of the stuff in the pack. The cap is cool, but the "stronger together" thing was flogged to death. Too many questions, with "Stronger together".
It should be self explanatory & say,
Manly or SeaEagles.

Got our membership packs recently:

My Country Wings one seemed OK, quite like the cap & scarf.
I'm not particularly taken by the "Stronger Together" phrase for MWSE, but it's OK I guess.
Don't really like the HIP colourful ad prints on the lanyard, also a bit disappointed with the sticker and certainly miss the season fixture magnet - quite liked those.
Also can't understand no card holder for the lanyard - that's just plain stupid.

My son's Next Generation junior membership pack is missing the backpack, drink bottle and cap collection voucher, which I will be emailing them about.
He got Killer on his card which is cool.

Love the Maroon & White mightily, proud to be a member, but a shame some aspects of the 2014 membership packs are disappointing.

@ssar,

The card holder will be coming, but just a little bit later than the rest of the membership pack. I had an e-mail from the membership team on the 19th telling me so and another one on Christmas Day stating:

"Thank you for making the Sea Eagles Stronger Together in 2014.

Your 2014 Membership card wallet has been dispatched and will arrive within approximately 10-14 working days, if you have provided a residential or business address.

If you have provided a PO BOX address only, your parcel will arrive within approximately 14-21 days.

If you have any questions at all please contact the Membership Team at [email protected] or by calling 02 9970 3000.

Kind regards,

Michael Visser
Member # SEA-2352876
Membership & Ticketing Manager
"

wedgetail eagle said:
castle eagle said:
The Who said:
Stronger Together. Isn't that a slogan for epoxy resin?

don't know, but it is the slogan the awu has been using this year
The AWU & NSW disability services use it too,
among others.
I thought the HSU used it aswell. Or did they have to sell the slogan to manly to pay Craig Thomsons credit card bill. He took stronger together to the next level ;)

Couple of Customer Experience tips for next year-

1. Let people choose what they get. I personally prefer none of them and so it would save the club money. There is the standard pack and then variations.

2. Include an email return address so people can talk back. And you get an answer.

weev said:
Couple of Customer Experience tips for next year-

1. Let people choose what they get. I personally prefer none of them and so it would save the club money. There is the standard pack and then variations.

2. Include an email return address so people can talk back. And you get an answer.

I like the idea of offering some user options for the materials they wish in thier membership pack.
Sure, adding more levels of complexity would require more resources to offer properly as well as process etc., increasing the incidence of mistakes even more, however for a club with so much onfield success in recent years and claiming to have made a profit for the 1st time in a while, this should be seriously considered.
Perhaps a pack "minimal" (lanyard, card, card holder, sticker only) or "full" option for each different type of membership or something?

As for email return address, yes, they really should include that one: [email protected] in the documentation provided in the packs as well as the phone number.

Honestly I have always had good prompt responses from my emails to that address.

Go Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4